37

Zia

He leans forward and says"Zia DeLuca's treasure".My eyes darken and I tilt my head."You would right about that".

The waitress comes back so we can take our order.Right when she leaves a blonde haired guy walks over to our table

."Seven is that you?".Seven looks over and narrows his eyes.

"Hunter".Hunter nods his head and looks at me."Who is this beautiful woman with you".

"Im his fiancée".Hunter whistles and says "Thers no way.You bagged her,Seven?".

"More like I bagged him.Now if you would excuse us,we are trying to eat"."How much did you pay her to be your fiancée?You wanted to show up here and make Riley jealous huh?".

"I have no interest in Riley"Seven says monotone.Riley looks at him shocked and says "You used to be infatuted with me".

"And now I'm not.It's pretty simple"."Oh look who drew sone balls.Trying to look tough with your girl here?".

"Is being Logical the same thing as being tough".Hunter growls and balls his hands into fist.

I don't even look up from my drink and say "Lay one finger on him and you will have a problem"."Oh you have your girl fight your battles".

"She's the best at what she does"Seven says shrugging."I don't think I'm scared of her".

"You should be"."And why is that?".

"You are looking at a member of the DeLuca family"."Is that supposed to scare me?".

I tilt my head and say "If being the most powerful and richest family in Italy doesn't scare you,keep going".

His eyes go wide as Riley narrows her eyes at me.I take a sip of my drink and turn to Seven.

"This is really your ex?".Seven sighs and nods softly."I would think you would have better taste, mi tersoso".

I shrug and continue."Though I guess it's her loss when I hit the jackpot with great sex".Riley growls and I turn Hunter."You're cocky aren't you?".

He smirks and says "Confudent"."It seems there are a lot of Americans who think that way.France, Italy, London.It's the same really.It's always the guys with the smallest dicks who love to act tough"."You bi-".

"-I wouldn't call her that if I were you.Last time she did that she put a knife at my throat"Seven warns.

The guy looks at me shocked before rolling his eyes."Crazy ass.You're not even that hot".He walks away and I roll my eyes.

"Average looking Guy.And yet he was bullying you?"."I don't have confidence.I could never speak up".

"Well now your do.You happen to be dating me.So my confidence just radiates off you"."I highly doubt that".

I smirk and says "You know when you put me in time out,It really scared me.Not having you in my life anymore would have been..depressing"."So that means you have gotten fully used to your amazing boyfriend?".