15

Seven
I sit down at the table and Zia sits down right beside me."So Zia wasn't kidding?"."That's right.You will be Zia's date".

I glance over to Zia who was smirking at me."It's not like we're dating or anything"She jokes."Haha.Really funny.You know damn well that we are".

She smirks and I look back at Giovanni."So ..all the big names in mafia will be there"."Yep.Including the Germans.But we are all in a no conflict pact at this gala so nothing will happen"

."Even the fucking English will be there.And that can't be good"."That's a whole week from now!Dont you think you shouldn't asked me a lot sooner".

"Well that is why Zia and Sophia will be taking you out shopping for the event today.I want one guard with you at all times"."Aww you don't think I can guard my boyfriend?".

"No but it's always good to have backup.Even if they follow from a distance".Zia frowns and says "Fine.Whatever".

"Great now as we all spend this week getting prepared for the ball I would like to say a reminder.I want you all to be on your best behavior.We will most likely be spending the whole day getting prepared"."Woah it's like prom night"I say excited.

They all look at me and I shrug."Except the whole mafia thing"."God you are so weird"Sophia says amused.

"Hey I think he brings life to this boring family"Angelo adds."Aww thanks-".

"-Don't push it".

I close my mouth quickly as he gets out of his seat."Is that all?I have a bitch to fuck"."Well that's a little..Okay".

Giovanni dismisses us and I walk out of the room."Come here little Seven".Zia grabs my arm and I look down."Woah!I can't go out looking like this".

Sophia looks at me confused and says "You look fine to me".

Zia nods in agreement and I point to the both of them."Look what you two are wearing compared to me!".

Zia was wearing a crop top,black jean jacket and a skirt with black heels while Sophia has a red dress on.And then there was me.

Wearing a black hoodie and gray sweatpants.They both look down at their outfits and then at me.

"Just give me 15 minutes!".

They both grunt but nod their heads.I rush up the stairs and over to my room.I had already taken a shower but I didn't think I would be going out.

I take my hoodie off and walk over to my closet.I put on black jean,a black shirt and throw in a beige jacket and grab glasses.

I put on my beige Nikes and walk down the stairs.Sophia was still on her phone while Zia looks up.

Her eyes soften and she says "You clean up nice".I smile softly and she grabs my hand.

We walk to the Jeep and Sophia drives while I get in the back seat.The guard gets in the front seat.

"So Michael hows your wife?"."Michael smiles and saysv"She is doing great,Ms.DeLuca".

"She just gave birth right?"Zia asks.He nods and saysv"A baby boy.We named him Ezra".

"Cute"Zia says.