30

Seven
We finish arrive in Dublin,Ireland the next day.I was a little hesitant when I bunch black Cadillac trucks pull up in front of us.

But when a girl our age and a guy the same age as us step out.I'm a tad bit relieved.The woman looks at us before her eyes lock on me.I look away and she tilts her head.

"I am Saoirse and this is my brother Thomas.Welcome to Ireland"."I am Giovanni DeLuca".

He shakes their hands and Thomas points at each of us."Dante DeLuca-the next head.Angelo DeLuca-The Killswitch,The princess-Sophia DeLuca, The Mafia Assasin-Zia DeLuca and the fiancée.Sathos Alistair.A pleasure to meet you all".

They lead us in the trucks before Zia sits beside me.They take use to this huge estate,almost as big as the DeLuca Mansion.I said almost ..remember that.We get out and Saoirse walks over to us.

"I will show you around as my brother gets ready for your meeting".

We nod our heads as Angelo,Dante, and Giovanni follow Thomas to the office.Before we start walking Saoirse pauses and looks at me.

"You..you're pretty".

Zia narrows her eyes at Saoirse and says"He's mine".Saoirse her hands dismissively and says "Broken though.Pretty yet broken".

My eyes go wide as she smiles at me softly.The first time ever someone has..looked at me beyond my looks.Accessing me for who I really am.

Broken.

I didn't grow up in a happy home,my fucking kidnappers who I thought were my parents didn't have a happy relationship.

They arguing all the time.And even then I still tried to believe in love and look where that got me.Kidnapped because I was pretty.I stare at her and she turns her head away.

"I can see it in your eyes.I'm good at reading people.You look happy.You might even smile and tell jokes.But in reality,you're faking it.You smile so much that it looks real doesn't it?"."Yes"I say softly.

She nods and says "My mother was like you.Until she ended her life.The medicine seemed to make it worse.Does it make it better?"."No".

Her eyes go wide and she tilts her head."Maybe you haven't lived"."Maybe I don't want to"I snap back.

She laughs and says "Oh your cute.Too bad you are already engaged.I'd give you a life worth living"."I highly doubt it".

She shakes her head and points to the doors."This is where you will be stay.This room is for Zia and Seven.The one beside it is Yours Sophia"."Thank you".

She nods her head and looks at me.It was uncomfortable having those green eyes staring into my soul.I hated it.The only person I wanted staring at me was Zia.

"Get unpacked.We will see you all tomorrow at breakfast".

She walks away as a Sophia turns her head to me.I ignore her look and walk into my room.Zia follows behind me and shuts the door.

"So that's your problem.You're depressed"."Why would it matter to you what I am".

"Because I love you"."You will grow out of it".