44

Zia

"I'm sorry please don't"."Shut the fuckup".

I finish Valencia off before walking back over to the door.I see Alistair and Dante walking out over the same time as me.

"So?".Dante smirks and says "Ivan Orlov is dead.And I have a picture to prove it!".

I roll my eyes as Ricardo holds his jaw."Fucking Aleksei got away"."Are you a idiot?".

"He threw a fucking microwave at me!"."Goddamn.Did it hurt?".

Gelo glares at me as I hold in a laugh.We get the lobby and freeze.

"Sophia?"Alistair asks.She looks with tears in her eyes and says "He's..he's dead".

Dante falls to his knees as I clench my fist."What about..Them?"."Dead except for Aleksei".

Sophia frowns and Alistair clears his throat.

"I know this is a sad moment but we really shouldn't be just hanging out here.Besides..Seven was shot"."My father is dead and you fucking worried about Seven!"Dante snaps.

"Cool it on using my boyfriend like that"I warn.He frowns and Sophia wipes her tears.

"Alistair is right.We have to leave.Besides..Fathers last words were to maintain a permit alliance with Alistair"."Your father is a smart man".

"Let's get out of here before police show up"Angelo says.

Dante and Alistair grab our father as I look around.We get back in the car and I say "Let me drive.I will drive to where Seven and Leo are".

Alistair nods and I get in the drivers side.
———————————————————

"So this is where Aunt Natalie stays"Dante says.

I nod my head and ring the doorbell.The door opens and Leo sighs in relief.Sofia jumps in his arms and he laughs nervously.

"Woah...what's wrong"."Let us in".

He holds the door wider before his eyes go wide when Dante walks in with Giovanni.

"Is he..-"."-Dead?Yes"I say.

He looks at Sofia and holds his arms out.She hugs him tighter as I shut the door.

"Where is my fiancée"."Right where's my son"Alistair warns.

"About that..".

Seven walks out of the room shirtless with sweatpants and a wrap on his arm.

He giggles and says "Mommy I know you said these would make me feel better but I don't feel too good".

I stare into his stoned eyes and jet my head to Leo.

"Did she feed him weed brownies?"."Ahh no.Some medicine that makes him less..aware of her putting stitches on his shoulder".

Leo points to his scratched face and says "I learned today that my bestfriend is deadly afraid of needles.She had to give him something so he would chill.Don't worry though..the medicine should be wearing off in a bit".