23

Zia
She growls at me before they take her out."Nowww back to you".

Seven points to Matteo and says "Why exactly do you want me?"."You have hacking abilities of a veteran.I've seen you hack into government sites to find out who your real parents were".

"Didn't really help me did it?Some I'm guessing you want me to hack into big corporates so you can earn more money?"."Isnt that the way of the world".

"Wrong.I'm not helping you.Because in my eyes,your just a greedy asshole looking for more money.There's always greed in world and never people who want to give back.Pass".

I smile at him as Seven leans back."You can take him out too"."Killing me will cause a war won't it?".

"Sadly he's right son"."Whatever just get him out of my sight".

Giovanni waves his hand and two guard walk in."Escort Mr.Torreon and his daughter out".

Matteo glares at Seven and stands up."I will have you one way or another"."Everyone wants a piece of Seven yet no one is willing to pay the price".

They grab Matteo and Elena out of the dining room.

Giovanni looks at Seven and says "How smart are you really?"."Smart enough to hack into your computers and say that I went to UCLA instead of MIT".

"And smart enough to know about all of the major mafias within a week of me being in bed rest.I was bored what did you expect me to do?"."So look at that..you aren't shy at all"I say smirking.

"Woah now.I am shy!You people terrify me.BUT I also know my worth.I know that I wouldn't be useful if I were dead"."That is true.You are a member of the Alistair family".

Seven narrows his eyes and says"Hold up there.We aren't going to be happy father and son yet.That takes time"."Time I'm willing to pay".

Seven shrugs as the waiter comes back with his food."Finally!".

He grabs his spoon and takes a spoonful in his mouth.

He moans softly and says "Ahh just like Mia's rice.Good job.10/10!"."Thank you Seven".

The waiter leaves and Seven puts another spoonful.He turns to me and I raise my eyebrow."Come on..try it!".

I grunt and open my mouth.He feeds it to me and I chew it."Good right?"."Yea..it is actually".

"He nods his head and turns back to the plate"."We are out of two Allies.What exactly is our next move,Giovanni".

"Have you tried the Irish?".They look at Seven confused and says"I did research.They are pretty skillful.And they are fresh.The leader is around me and Zia's age.And she's pretty smart".

"You did research on her?"."Oh I did research on you too my first night here.They should really take your picture off the dark web.I'm sure guys go crazy over how beautiful you".

I roll my eyes and say "Wow..Seven flirting.Never would see the day"."Why flirt when I'm already yours"

."Damn right"."So the Irish huh?Okay.I will make my connections with them.The family name?".

"Turner".

Alistair stands up and says "Well this has been a real fun dinner.I will be on my way now".We all stand as Seven stays down and continues eating.

"Bye Seven!"."Bye Saint.Bye Alistair".His father raises his eyebrow before walking out.

"Well I'm going to call it a night.It's been fun"."Same here".

they all leave,leaving me and Seven alone.I put my hand on the table and watch him eat.

"You know I have been doing some thinking"."Oh god"I say.

He gives me a annoyed look before smiling."Im totally cool with being a stay at home dad"."What?".

"Definitely! You can still be going out on your missions and I can't be there taking care of our child.And then we can switch!"."You..you are fine with me doing my assassin work if we have a kid?".

"Hell yea!I get to tell our daughter (Because we are definitely having a daughter first and im definitely going to put my vote in naming her Kiya) that her mother is a super hot assasin who kills bad people"."Why Kiya?".

"I was going to go Eight.I don't think you would've liked that name that much huh?".I laugh and he smiles at me."Fuck no".

"So Kiya is a super cool name.And I feel like it fits both of us right?"."I guess.Of course a child is in the future..4 years down the road max".

He nods his head and says "Of course.We have to enjoy our 20s.Though I would say that I haven't really fully enjoyed my 20s that well".

I tilt my head at me and say "I'll-help you then"."Huh?"

,"I'll help you enjoy the rest of your 20s".He smiles at me and I stare him."I have some work I need to finish..".

"Right of course".I smirk and say "But meet me in my spare room tonight".

his eyes light up and he says "Really?"."Yea,baby".

I kiss his cheek before standing up."I'll be there!"."You better".

Seven
I know on the door and I here a faint come in from Z.I walk in and she says "In the bathroom,baby".I set my bag down and notice the trail of roses leading to the bathroom.I follow them where my eyes go wide.Zia had her feet on the jacuzzi while the rest of her body was leaning again the wall.She was naked while her hands rested beside her and her head laid back against the wall.Her head was up and her eyes were closed.She must've heard me walk in before she moves her head towards me and gives me her signature smirk."Hey baby"She sexily.I gulp and say "Fuck".The way the water was moving down her perfect body.And her tits..fuck those perfect perky tits waiting to be sucked by me.I tilts her head to side and looks at me."Take your clothes off".Again Zia could tell me to jump off a bridge and I would do it in a heartbreak when she looked at me like that...yea I was definitely going to do anything she walked.I quickly remove my clothes and hop inside the Jacuzzi.She follows my action and I smile."So a relaxing bath with one of your favorite person in the world?".She looks up at me and raises her eyebrow."You're my only favorite person"."Woah so I beat Sophia?"."You two are in different brackets"."Awww Zia"i gush.I got to kiss her before she moves her hand on my mouth and pushes me off."You keep acting like her and you won't be".I kiss her palm and say "You're a bad influence on me"."You're just now figuring that out"."Ever since I watched you masturbate I feel like I have to touch you all the time".She gives me one of her beautiful smile."It's good that you know that".