32

Seven

Sarai turns to me and says "Your mother will be return to England in the next three days.I'm sure you will want to see her.I guess you will be making a detour to England".

My eyes darken and I clench fist under the table.

My mother is alive.My real mother.

What if she doesn't like me
What if she only care for Noir?

What if she doesn't approve me and Zia's relationship?

Will she hate me that I allied myself with the DeLucas?

Zia leans over to my ear and whispers."Breathe,my love".

I take a deep breathe and she kisses my cheek softly."You two are so cute!".

Zia glares at Sarai before standing up."Well this has been a eventful breakfast.I believe my boyfriend needs time to himself"."Then why do you need to join him?".

Zia looks over her shoulder and narrows her eyes."The fuck did you just say?"."Go ahead Zia!Let us know if you need anything!"Giovanni says quickly.

Zia growls and grabs my hand.She walks us back to our room and I walk in.I sit down on the couch and she looks at me.

"Do you-"."-I don't want to talk about it".

"What are you feeling right now?".

I put my hands on my head and grab some my hair.I rest my elbows on my knees and look straight forward.

"She's going to hate me"."Why would she hate you Seven".

"Because I ended up nothing like Noir.I'm sure she wanted both of us out of this life.But I'm in it..because im with you".Zia tilts her head and says "If being with me is so hard for you,we can end it".

I groan and sit back."I can't".

She walks over to me and sits down in my lap."What the fuck do you mean you can't?".I sit up and stare at her."You want the truth,Zia".

"Humor me"."I wasn't lying to you when I said you do damage to me.You play with my heart like I'm a fucking toy.You treat me like I'm less than a human.You sleep with men just to piss me off and hurt me".

She narrows her eyes at me and grab her waist.I pull her closer and put my forehead on hers.

"You do all of those things and I can't stay away.I can't stop wanting you all the time.Despite all that you do..I love it.I love being someone who has Zia DeLuca faithful".

"Im head over heels for you and I don't care that it hurts me.Because it's nothing better for me than you.Nothing feels better than you.No one makes me feel more alive than you"."Alive"she repeats.

She grabs the back of my neck and says "You won't get out of my head.You will never get out of my head.I can't let guys have a chance but none of them will ever be you.What we have is addicting..fatal even.But I have never wanted something to be mine forever".

"Seven...Seven..Seven.You are my addiction my love.I couldn't stop wanting you if I tried".She goes to kiss me befor I move back.She glares and I say "Promise me something,Z".