14

Seven

"You take me so well baby.I love your dick so much""Zia..".She sit back and let me take care of you baby.I'll give you everything you need".

i just my eyes open and see Zia sitting on my lap on her phone.

did I just have a wet dream about Zia?!?Oh god I think I've reached a point of insanity.

Zia looks up and tilts her head."Nightmare?".

I shake my head and she sets her phone down before wrapping her arms around the back of my neck.

"Zia.W-what are you doing?".

She smirks and kisses my cheek.She moves closer and puts her forehead on mine."You were such a good boy last night"."I-I-i was?".

She nods her head and says "Shouldn't a good boy get a reward".

My eyes soften as she cups my face.She trails soft gentle kisses down my neck as a moan.

"Such a good boy for me".

She whispers in my ear.Yep.I have a praising kink.

Or I just love when Zia is on top of me.

I think it's the first its one.

She moves back and reaches before her to unclasp her bra.She take it off under her shirt and throws it back.She grabs my hand and kisses my palm softly.

"Take it off me".

My eyes go wide and my mouth starts to water.I grab the end of her shirt and pull it up off her.My eyes lock onto her breast..fuck they were so perfect.

They were the perfect size.Not to big,and not too small.They were perfect for Zia hourglass frame.

She smirks up at me and says "Suck them".

You do not have to tell me twice.I lock my mouth on her nipple and she moans.

"That's it baby...Suck my tits".

I groan and grab the other one in ny hand.You know this is something I love to wake up to.

Zia
After playing with my tits for a minute,I grab on his shorts.

"Zia"He says scared.

I kiss his cheek and say "Don't worry.Just relax for me,baby".

He nods his head as I take his dick out.I missed you so much.They were really right about the quiet guys.They really did have the biggest dicks.

I start to stroke his shaft and he moans softly.Nothing was more heavenly than my baby's moans.It was angels crying I could hear it all the fucking time.

"Zia"He pleads.

I smile as he puts his forehead on mine."Zia"he says softly."Yes Baby".

"Im..Am I your-"."-Your my only one.I won't touch another man but you.I won't make the time of day for another man but you.You're mine and I'm mostly definitely yours.You want labels?I honestly don't give a shit.You want to be boyfriend and girlfriend,we can be boyfriend and girlfriend".

He looks at me shocked and my eyes darken."Just know that no fucking bitch will ever touch you like I do.And if she does I will put a bullet in her head".

He smiles softly and says "I missed how possessive you are".

I kiss him passionately before speeding up the movement of my hand.One last moan of my name and his cum shoots out on my tits.

I lean down and lick the cum of his dick before he leans back.I smirk at his face because I know what he was thinking.

"You like your cum on my tits ,Seven".His eyes shine and he says "I like it anywhere on you.It shows your mine".

fuck he was so fucking delicious when he was possessive.

I take some of it and put it on my finger before licking it clean."Good as always".

I get up and grab a tower to clean myself off.I sit back down in his lap as he pulls me in his arms.I lay down in his shoulder as he uses his thumb to make small circles on my nipple.

"Im sorry"I state.

He looks at me shocked and I roll my eyes."Yes so shocking that Zia DeLuca is actually apologizing for something I know.But I am sorry for hurting you.I just..didn't understand my feelings for you.Hell I barely do now"."What changed".

"I saw how that Ryen girl looks at you and it..pissed me off.I was the only woman who should be looking at you like that.I needed to show you in my own way how much you meant to me.Dating is new for me so..I just don't want to mess this up for us".

He kisses my forehead and says "We will get through this together.As a couple".

I smile as someone knocks on the door.I grunt and grab my shirt,putting it back on.I walk over to the door and open it.

"Angelo"."Stop sucking Seven dick,We have a meeting".

"can't it wait?".He narrows his eyes and says "I'm sure you know that next week is the Jute Ball".

My eyes go wide and Seven calls out "What's that?"."You get ready too. your coming to the meeting with us as all.As Zia's boyfriend I'm sure you will be in this family longer than we thought".

I glare at him and he smirks."Nice tits by the way"."I'm going to sucker punch you".

"I'm joking,Alecia tits are better".

My eyes darken as he jumps and jogs away.I shut the door behind me and turn to Seven.

"What's the Jute Ball?"."A ball where all of the worlds deadliest mafia at stored in one huge mansion to advocate for no gun violence and Gang violence. Ironic. Isn't it?".

"Very".

I tilt my head and walk back over to him.I sit down in the side of the bed and caress his face.

"Though to the people around the ball,It's simply a charity where the richest families in Italy drink wine and make connects"."What about you guys?".

"Alliances should be made.Though everyone knows that the Jute Ball is neutral ground.We will most likely see the Russian Mafia there as well".

"That's crazy! Is that really safe?"."No but if something were to happen,we have Allie's who would help us.And they would get penalized severely"."Hmm.That's a interesting event you will be going to".

I smile and cup his face softly."We"."Im sorry".

"A interesting event we will be going to,My love"."Im sorry?Im  going to this ball?"."As my date"I finish.