41

Zia
The second we get in my room,I walk ver to the bathroom.I grab the first aid kit and sit down in his lap.He doesnt touch me which is unlike him.

Instead he looks down scared.I pull out the rubbing alcohol and tap his cheek.He winced as I finish cleaning it.I kiss it softly causing him to look at me.

"Z-Zia"."Seven".

"Im sorry"."You don't have to be sorry about anything,Baby".

"But I should've-"."-I should've been there.I should've picked you up.This would've happened.I'm sorry".

"Zia..This isn't-"."-It is.Your mine and I let you get hurt countless times over and over again.And yet you still come back to me".

I clench my eyes shut as I feel tear fall down my face.Why am I crying right now?

Deluca women don't cry.They don't show weakness.
Seven grabs my face softly and stares into my eyes.

"You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen".I blink a couple Of times before he wipes his thumb on my cheek.

"I hate seeing tears in them"."Im supposed to be comforting you right now.Not the other way around".

"Zia I love you"."I love-".

"-I wouldn't change you any way.Damaging yes but you are definitely worth all of it.If I had a chance to leave that night at the restaurant,I wouldn't"."You're joking".

He shakes his head and says "I would've never met you"."That's good thing".

"No it isn't.I've never would've met the women of my dreams"."You don't mean that".

"But I do.I really do,Z".I stare at him before cupping his face."I want you forever".

His eyes widen and he softly smiles."Really?"."Forever a lifetime.You are the only one I will ever want.The only person I will ever love.The person I want to start a family with".

His eyes light up and he says "You mean it,Z?".I nod my head and kiss him sweetly."I will heal you Seven.I'll heal you baby.And I'll put a fucking bullet in that bitches head.I'll kill her for touching you.No one touches what's mine".

His eyes start to water and I pull him closer."Let it out baby.Let it out for me".He gulps before tears start to fall from his face.

"It hurt so much Z"."I know baby.I know.There's something I need to know Seven".

He nods his head and I gulp."Did you..come inside?"."She wanted me to but I pull out.That caused a punch in the face".

I sigh in relief and say "So you didn't come inside at all?".He shakes his head and I kiss his cheek.

"Good job baby".
——————————————————-
The two days later

"A meeting?Are they fucking insane"Dante asks."Nope the Orlov family have asked a meeting with us,The Greek,and the English".

"Let's see here..The English is our Allie's,The Greeks are their Allie's.Could it be they are trying to put us in a corner?"Dante asks.We look at him shocked and he rolls his eyes.