4

Seven

"Bored"Zia whistles in my ear."A little".

"I know something that will keep you entertained".

I look at her confused before I feel her move her hand toward my pants.My eyes go wide as she unbuckles my belt and buttons.

What the fuck is she doing.

She smirks at me as Giovanni calls her."Say that again?"."What do you think about doing jobs from Emilio on the side?".

I clench my teeth as she slides her hand in my underwear.She wraps her hand around my dick and I cough to hold a moan.She stroke it lightly and looks at Giovanni.

"I will do jobs for him as long as those jobs don't negatively affect the DeLuca family"."That's my girl"Giovanni says.

Emilio smiles at her and says "Great!I would love for you to work on a job tomorrow.Some stupid Greeks messed with the wrong ship"."I'll happily help you".

Zia speeds up her hands as the two men talk among themselves.Angelo, Alecia and Damien talk among themselves as Zia looks at me.

"That feel good"she whispers in my ear.I nod my head softly and she smirks.

"Don't fucking come until I tell you too".I nod my head obediently and she smirks.

"So where are you from Seven?"Alecia asks.Zia gives me a sideways glance and I gulp.

"Originally I'm from..Egypt"."Oh really?!?Where in Egypt".

"The c-capital.Cairo"."That's amazing.So your parents are Egyptian?".

"My m-mother was Egyptian and my father was English"."I see so that's where the accent comes from".

Stop asking me questions.

Zia wraps her hands around my dick tighter and I clench the armrest.

"Why did you say was for both?"Emilio asks."My parents are both dead".

"Im sorry for your loss"."Thank..you".

I feel my body heat up and realize I was about to come.Zia must've realized this because she had a stupid smirk on her face.

"Was that your only family"."N-No I have a older brother whose about to be a doctor".

"Wow big time huh".I nod my head and he turns away.

They all go back to their separate conversations as I take a deep exhale.I feel my dick release and Zia sighs happily.

I feel her take her hand out of my pants before licks her fingers secretly.

"Not bored anymore are you?".

I glare at her as she laughs.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"I really appreciated the dinner.Thank you three for being there"."No problem dad"Angelo says.

"Well thank you for your help, Seven.You should get to bed.You have a early morning"Giovanni warns."Yes sir".