20

Seven

"Fuck Zia I'm sorry-"."Bring me a towel".

I hold my head down as I grab a towel.I hand it to her as she wipes my come off her chest.

She takes some of it from her chest and puts it in her mouth.

"good.Sit back down across from me"."Zia-".

"-I'm not mad baby.Trust me.I love it".

I sit down beside her as she looks at me.My eyes go wide as she takes her juices and puts them on her tits.My mouth waters at the sight and she looks back at me.

"You want to suck on my tits?"."So bad".

She motions for me to come her with her pointer finger."Be a good boy and suck them".

You don't have to tell me twice.I move close and take her left breast in my mouth.I lick her nipple with her juice it in clean and she rubs her hands in my hair.

"That's it baby..It's yours".

I moan at her praising before sucking harder.I use my other hand to squeeze her other breast.

"Fuck you suck my tits so well,Seven"."Im the only one".

She smiles and says "Damn right".

I pinch her nipples and she moans softly.I got go to her other breast and do the exact same thing.She moans and I feel her pull me closer.I suck harder and she moans louder.

She laughs slightly and says "You're really about to make cum with just sucking my tits huh?".I smile at her and kisses my forehead."Alright that's enough baby.I don't need to cum again".

I Remove mouth from her nipple and and look at the bite marks I left.She smirks at me says "Someone likes sucking my tits".

I smile at her and she gets up."I think that's enough for tonight.Come take a shower with me,baby".

I don't waste any time and follow her into the bathroom.

Zia

I think I turned him into a horny teenager.

I mean he couldn't take his hands off me in the shower and when I suggested we sleep naked,it only led to more touching.

And the biggest thing I have learned about seven?He loves my tits.

I mean he literally spent the other night holding them in his hand.I think it might stem from his mommy issues but I'm not therapist.

I open my eyes and see him still holding my tits in his hand."Seven"."Yes baby?".

"Get your hands off my tits so I can use the bathroom"."Can I come with?".

"You are about to reach borderline clingy right now.Hands off, baby",

He groans but takes his hand off me.I walk to the bathroom and do my business before washing my hands.