40

Zia

Seven starts bust out laughing as I narrow my eyes."Z, that's funny.There's no way-"."-Who offer you the job".

"Well her sister saw that she needed someone-"."-And why did her sister go straight to you for the offer?".

He closes his mouth before his eyes widen."She did it because she knew her sister liked you.Romantically".

Seven freezes before shrugging."I don't care.I don't like her".I lean forward and smirk devilishly."Why have her when you have me?Isnt that Right,Sevy?".

He stares into my eyes lovestruck and nods his head slowly.I trace his cheek softly as he leans forward.

"Yours..I'm yours right?"."Now and forever"He whispers back.

"Yours to kiss.Yours to hug.Yours to cuddle.And most important yours to fuck.I'm the only one who has you hooked".He eyes darken to lust and says "Of course you are,Z.None of them matter but you".

"Just me"."Always".

I stand up and climb in his lap.He wraps his hands around my waist as I put my hands behind his neck.

"Your always such a good boy for me".

He gulps and nods his head.Fuck he's mine.All of him is mine.Wherever and whenever I want him.

Just not in the office.He could get fired.I don't want to hurt his chances.

I lean back and say "Not here.Back home.Will you be a good boy for me there?".

He nods quickly and I smile.I kiss his forehead before my phone buzzes."I have to get back to the mansion".

He nods his head and I grab the back of his neck and crash my lips on his.He leans into the kiss and I tug on his bottom lip lightly.

He grips my waist and that itself was my warning to stop.Stop myself before I fuck him in the break room.I break the kiss and he frowns.

"I love you,Z"."I love you too".

He smiles and I kiss hiss forehead before walking out of the book.I turn the corner and head over to the elevators.

"How long have you two been dating?"North asks.

I press the elevator button and ignore her question.She grunts as it opens and I step in before turning around.

"Enough for him to be mine for a very long time".

I smile at her as she glares at me.
——————————————————-

Seven
"Have a good night"North says ."You two".

I walk down to the garage and my eyes go wide wide.There was a woman wearing all black leaning against the door.Once I get to her,she looks up.She has jet black hair and black eyes.

"You are Zia DeLuca's lover".

She was Russian.Werent we at war with the Russians?!?This definitely isn't a good sign.