Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Newbie Quiz

    Li Feibai wanted to take another look at the situation of other people, but a beige envelope suddenly appeared in his sight.

    This is an invitation letter?

    The invitation letter was only the size of a palm, floating in front of Li Feibai impartially. The golden pattern on it can be clearly seen, and the seal is a light blue hollow moon surrounded by thorns.

    Li Feibai stared at the invitation letter in a daze for more than ten seconds before suddenly returning to his senses.

    what happened?

    This invitation is a bit strange...

    From the moment he saw it, Li Feibai couldn't take his eyes off it. It seemed to be "hinted" and out of control.

    The invitation letter was given by the inviter. According to the game's prompt, it would not hurt her.

    After hesitating for a moment, Li Feibai reached out and touched the invitation letter lightly. The invitation letter fell into her palm slowly as if with perception.

    After putting away the invitation letter, Li Feibai noticed that a black mobile phone was placed on the ground at some point.

    The phone screen suddenly flickered, emitting a faint cold light, with many black characters dancing on it.

    The characters flashed so fast that the naked eye couldn't tell what word appeared on the screen in the last second.

    Finally, the screen freezes on a simple interface.

    [Basic Player Information]

    Name: Li Feibai

    Gender: Female

    Age: 17

    Rating: A/Bottom Human

    Points: 5

    [Other functions not unlocked]

    Invitation letter, mobile phone, what is the third item? Li Feibai looked at the last line of the dark gray text:

    [3. In times of crisis, you can ask the inviter for help once. ]

    After making sure that the mobile phone and the invitation letter were put away, Li Feibai shuddered in vain, his body froze and did not move.

    It took about a minute from the time the invitation letter appeared to picking up the phone.

    When did it start that no one else was talking?

    Li Feibai raised his head stiffly and looked at the other players.

    The sight in front of me is shocking!

    The entire space was covered with bright red blood, and the strong smell of blood merged with the original rust smell of the space, making it impossible to distinguish for a while.

    And the source of all this is Fang Yi.

    She was covered in blood, her teeth were sharp, pinching Tan Yuan's shoulders, biting his neck fiercely. Blood and minced flesh splattered like a horror movie.

    "Smelly! Get out!

    Tan Yuan probably never expected that Fang Yi would rush towards Jiang Qingan without hesitation the moment his item card expired. The

    flesh was torn off and the arteries were splattered with blood. Fang Yi let out a cry similar to crying." There was a strange sound, her eyes were about to burst, and she stared at Tan Yuan viciously.