Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Water Park

    Yu Xia described to Lin Ze and Jiang Qing'an the encounter with Feng Ci and the passage of the staff.

    "So, we can go out now as long as we find that employee card?" Lin Ze clapped his hands and said excitedly, his volume unconsciously raised a lot.

    Li Feibai shook his head, "You can't believe everything you say." "

    But anyway, there is a way out. It's better than hiding in the paradise with no thoughts at all, right, Li Miss."

    Seeing Li Feibai's distress, Jiang Qing'an accepted the words with a smile to appease everyone.

    Li Feibai nodded.

    Yu Xia, who had been listening for a long time, couldn't bear it anymore, "Then discuss the action plan? Who is looking for the door and who is looking for the staff card?" "

    According to Miss Li, you spent an hour looking for this door, and you want to come to the next location." , and it will not be too easy for people to find, I remember that the time when the ghosts appeared was around four o'clock in the afternoon." "We

    can take advantage of the time today and spread the search for the door. Whoever finds the door first will guard the door and don't let it go." Others go in, and after getting the employee badge, everyone will go in together."

    Li Feibai glanced at Jiang Qingan and said nothing.

    This idea is correct, instead of all people gathering together to waste time, it is better to separate and look for the door at the same time.

    "If everyone has no objections, let's add each other as friends so that we can communicate at any time."

    After everyone added friends, Jiang Qing'an's expression was serious, as if he was worried that Li Feibai didn't understand the game, and said in a deep voice:

    "Once the players are in the game If you die in the middle, you will be wiped out of all existence, including your friend status." "

    If something unfortunate happens, the remaining people must not be emotional, seize every opportunity, and escape from here!"

    Although saying this kind of thing affects the atmosphere, they What you will face is the ghosts of the whole paradise.

    Finding the door, guarding the door, and finding the employee badge, no matter which one, is not an easy task.

    "Isn't it just to find the door? I may not be able to use my brain and intelligence, but purely physical work is too simple. I can run around the paradise in less than an hour!" Lin Ze shook his machete

    , Very hearty said no problem.     Yu Xia was amused by his appearance, "Oh, I forgot who it was. I used the power a few times, and it was as if I had collapsed

    ."

Use it skillfully!"

    "Just don't just teleport and fall into the ghost den."

    "Don't worry, Brother Lin, I have always been lucky, maybe I just walked in!"

    The two of you said something to each other, and they were separated in an instant. In the uneasy atmosphere, even Li Feibai couldn't help softening his eyebrows a little.

    "Then let's go!" Jiang Qing'an interrupted Lin Ze's act of playing tricks with a smile.

    It's rare, in a game field where intrigues are fought and every effort is made to compete for points.