Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Who Is My Groom

    "Doesn't any of you suspect that the bride might have killed this man?" The man in pink shook his head up and down with his feet like he was playing with a ball.

    "You also said that this is a wedding room, so it must be the owner of the house who has the most motive for killing people."

    Hearing this, the man in the windbreaker frowned, "The letter said that the bride has a chronic illness..."

    Before the man in the windbreaker could say After finishing, the man in pink interrupted: "What chronic illness? Is it blind, lame, or a cold and fever? How do you know she won't lie?

    " Generally speaking, there is nothing wrong with his words.

    Just because the bride is 16 years old doesn't mean she has no motive for killing.

    "Then tell me, what should we do now?" the burly man asked coldly.

    The man in pink raised his eyebrows, and glanced at Li Feibai, "According to what that sister said, go through the window and have a look, isn't there still a pair of eyes waiting?" "I think, he

    said It makes sense..." The pure girl suddenly raised her hand and said weakly.

    Li Feibai heard the sound and looked at the pure girl. She still looked timid and spoke in a very low voice.

    It's strange, didn't she still be very afraid of windows just now, didn't she talk very little?

    Why these two openings are related to the man in pink.

    Moreover, when the pure girl spoke, Li Feibai had a feeling that he couldn't express it and wanted to listen to her.

    It's as if the subconscious was hinted at.

    Li Feibai rubbed the center of his brows, trying to ignore this weird feeling, but the more he cared about it, the stronger that feeling became.

    She turned her head to look at the window, her eyes were protruding, as if they were about to be squeezed out.

    "Are you sure those eyes are okay? We won't be killed in the past?"

    Sister Yu hadn't finished speaking when she saw the man in pink grab his head from the ground and smash it through the window.

    Those eyes disappeared in an instant as if they were frightened by something.

    From inside came the sound of a heavy object falling to the ground.

    "Isn't it all right?" The man in pink shrugged his shoulders and said indifferently.

    Everyone was speechless at his actions.

    "That's an important clue, why did you throw it away?" The tall man couldn't stand it anymore, and accused him.

    But the man in pink didn't even look at him, and replied coolly: "Then throw you in to explore the way?" Li Feibai didn't want to continue to listen to their quarrel, so he walked to the window.

    Anyway, she was the one who proposed to enter the window. At this time, she went in first, so no one should have any objections.

    Li Feibai glanced at the facilities in the house from the corner of his eye:

    four sticks of white wax, a cross-legged male corpse, and a wooden table with a sealed cabinet.

    She put her hands by the window, exerted force on her hands, leaned forward with her upper body, and entered the inner room.