Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Time Limit Sixty Minutes

    A certain urban area

    is surrounded by metal walls, and the design full of technological sense makes people feel like they are in a virtual world.

    There is a floor-to-ceiling window on the wall, which can clearly see all the scenery outside.

    The undulating buildings are brightly lit even at night, but it's a pity that no pedestrians can be seen on the street outside.

    Light seems to be the only solace in this lonely city.

    "You seem to be in a good mood?" A humanoid robot butler in uniform said slowly with an emotionless voice.

    The dim light of the virtual screen illuminated the man's face, and his eyes were full of indifference.

    The pretty finger tapped twice on the desktop, and seemed to be talking to himself: "Li Feibai has completed three games and has unlocked a lot of permissions. Do you know what this means?" "I don't know."

    "

    This It means that she can participate in the event, that is to say, I can see her without entering the game." "

    Sorry, I don't quite understand."

    "It's like, you saw a little fox fell into the She fell into the quagmire, kept struggling, and then sank deeper and deeper. When she knew that everything was futile, she died in pain. How interesting.

    ” About Li Feibai." The robot butler said blankly.

    Conversations and men are completely off the same page.

    People here occasionally buy a few robots to do things, but they often don't set them too intelligently, so as not to leak the owner's secrets.

    The man suddenly lay down on the table in disappointment, "What is he looking for?"

    "Su Yu seems to be interested in Li Feibai's invitation, and even used the game card to enter the same game as Li Feibai." "

    Where is he? " Garbage from here?"

    Robot Butler: ...

    It is clear that what I just said was about Celsia vs. the battlefield, can I trouble you to listen carefully to what others say?

    Fortunately, their robots all have professional ethics. The robot butler explained the details with a straight face.

    The man suddenly let out a chuckle, a very happy smile.

    "She saw the updated phone!"

    Robot Butler: So you still didn't listen to me.

    The man immediately sat up straight. He was so lazy that he couldn't arouse his interest before, and the moment when his mind was empty disappeared in an instant.

    The corners of his lips raised, and he looked down at the news from the bracelet.

    [Player Li Feibai, the optical brain confirms that the update is complete. ]

    He is like a pervert, even if he is not by Li Feibai's side, he must always pay attention to Li Feibai's changes.

    The man played with the bracelet in a good mood, and he didn't know what he was thinking, but he sent an application to add friends to Li Feibai.

    [Player Li Feibai rejected your friend application and left a message: Get lost. ]

    The man smiled disapprovingly, and sent another friend message.