Chapter 51

Chapter 51 Time Limit Sixty Minutes

    Although it was not night yet, Li Feibai still felt sleepy.

    The fatigue generated during the game is a protest to the body.

    It seems that every time I come out of the game, my body will be particularly tired.

    The unthinkable things, no matter how much you think about them, are still the same, so Li Feibai closed the curtains, closed his eyes and fell into a dream. At nine o'clock in the evening, Li Feibai was woken up by the vibration of his mobile phone.

    She turned on the phone. Unlike when she clicked on it before, the phone seemed to be updated, and it was no longer a simple and clean basic information page.

    There are many APP icons displayed on the screen.

    [Personal Information] [Business District Exchange] [Contact Book] [Lucky Wheel]...

    There are also some commonly used software.

    The most eye-catching thing is an APP that is placed in the most prominent position.

    The icon is a light blue hollow moon surrounded by thorns, and a string of English is displayed below the icon.

    Instinct.

    Li Feibai hesitated for a second, and clicked on the blue icon.

    An exaggerated interface popped up on the screen instantly, like a background randomly smeared with black and red dye.

    A villain in the style of a Q print appeared on the screen.

    The villain has a straight face, long hair reaching his waist, holding a handful of short silver and black spikes in his hand, wearing a white T-shirt with a black 4 printed on it, and black trousers.

    It was simply a smaller version of Li Feibai.

    A circle of blue water flowed around the villain, representing Li Feibai's ability.

    I saw the villain walking around the screen holding a short thorn, and suddenly pointed his finger at Li Feibai.

    "Bang!"

    The phone rang with the sound of fireworks exploding.

    [Player Li Feibai, congratulations, as a new player, you have scored above 80 points in three consecutive levels, which is really a very good record. ]

    [The mobile phone has been automatically updated to the new version, so that you can better participate in the game and not miss the activities in the game. ]

    [First, level introduction. ]

    Xiao Li Feibai waved the short thorn and made some very handsome attacking moves.

    Then an English sign appeared above Xiao Li Feibai's head.

    Level-3

    , but please don't be discouraged, Level-10, only the highest level of humans can achieve. The chances of low-level humans awakening powers are one in ten thousand, and after injecting the genetic modification agent, it increases to one in thousand, and the general power level is between 1 and 5. ]

    [Middle-level humans have a 50% chance of awakening abilities, and their level is between 5-8. ]

    After saying this, a red well symbol appeared on Xiao Li Feibai's head.

    She walked back and forth on the screen, as if expressing dissatisfaction.

    The bold black characters suddenly appeared from above, like a huge boulder, directly hitting Xiao Li Feibai on the head, crushing her severely.