Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Small Classes

    In just ten seconds, the pool was stained pink with blood. The man was alive and bitten into countless pieces, with no bones left.

    Holding the umbrella in her hand, the woman kept backing away. She was stunned by the scene in front of her, and she didn't dare to reach out to rescue "brother", but said incoherently and panicked: "I gave you the umbrella in your hand, you...you can't repay your kindness with revenge." !"

    "Didn't I use clues to thank you?" Feng Ci glanced at the woman and said calmly.

    He stepped out of the pool, held up an umbrella to cover his head from the corrosive rainwater, and kindly reminded: "If you soak in this pool, you won't be afraid of the rain. It should be because these fish have become resistant. Otherwise, it would have been turned into 'water' by the rain, don't you think?"

    The woman was frightened and cried, her eyes were red and swollen like rabbits. Her hair is very long, and it seems to be tied in a loose low ponytail for the convenience of movement. The appearance of crying at this time seems to be able to arouse the male's desire for protection.     She whispered: "Brother, I won't pose any threat to you. Can you let me go, after the game is cleared, in the rest area, you can do whatever you want me to do..." Feng Ci didn't speak,     stood Looking at the woman in place.     The woman didn't dare to move, she cried and trembled, her eyes fixed on Feng Ci from time to time.     Who said 'little boy' men are all airs? Isn't this man in front of him very powerful!     If you are just playing in the game, you don't have to be responsible. When you can quit the game in the future, who knows who! No one will know what's going on here.     "Brother..." the woman whispered with tears in her eyes.     Feng Ci looked at the woman intently, and asked seriously, "How old are you?"     The woman froze for a moment, but still answered.     "Twenty-two years old."     "I'm twenty-one, don't call me brother." After Feng Ci finished speaking, he didn't care about the woman's expression, bent down and grabbed a fish from the water, and then threw it at the woman.

    "Eat the fish and see if you're still afraid of the rain."

    Hearing what the two said, Li Feibai's eyes quietly fell on the two of them, thinking deeply.

    The game of weather forecast is a full three hours. If it rains all the time in the game, it is really troublesome, and a solution must be found.

    This is a small children's playground, the largest in the room is the pool in the center.

    Li Feibai has heard that some parents use the 'fishing game' to develop children's thinking ability and cultivate patience and concentration.

    But this pool is filled with 'piranhas', really, 'children' games.

    However, Li Feibai was also a little curious about whether the fish had any effect.

    I saw the woman trembling to pick up the fish that had been thrown on the ground. She was holding an umbrella in one hand and catching the fish in the other. It seemed that because there were no wounds on her body, the fish didn't bite her, but it dropped her hand again and again, slippery like a loach, unable to catch at all.

    The woman's hand touched the rain on the ground, and her five fair fingers were slightly corroded, exposing the red flesh inside.

    But the person in front of her just looked at her so expressionlessly, the woman could only grit her teeth and endure the pain to catch the fish.

    Suddenly, Feng Ci turned his head and looked towards Li Feibai.

    Oops!

    Li Feibai's heart was beating alarm bells, he got out from behind the cabinet without even thinking, and ran to the door without looking back.