Chapter 38

Chapter 38 Water Park

    The rockery here is not absolutely safe, and soon some ghosts found Li Feibai and the other.

    At that moment, Li Feibai didn't have time to think at all, relying on instinct, he stretched out his hand to grab Lin Ze, and opened the door of the 'employee-only passage' on the rockery.

    I just hope that, as Lin Ze has been saying before, he is lucky, so he can really be lucky.

    Li Feibai thought it was not easy to drag Lin Ze, a big man, without using the power of the black line.

    Both of them fell to the ground, Li Feibai got up quickly and closed the door with his backhand.

    When you see the green machine on the door on the other side, and the letter sitting by the door.

    Li Feibai's heart seemed to be hit hard, and his body trembled subconsciously.

    It really made Lin choose the right choice!

    Lin Ze was also very surprised. With the mentality of not messing around and giving up until the end, he passed on to the door he had found in the first place.

    Unexpectedly, this door is the door to go out.

    Without thinking about it, he handed the other eye to Li Feibai.

    "Li Mei, go and open the door!" Li Feibai took the eyes of the ticket inspector. For some reason, when he met Shang Fengci's half-smiling gaze, his heartbeat seemed to stop for a moment.

    Really, can we go out?

    She gritted her teeth, ignored the seal, and walked over.

    Pinching the slippery eyes with slender fingers, Li Feibai resisted the rising nausea in his heart, and pointed the side of his pupils at the green light of the machine.

    "Drip."

    "Drip."

    "Drip."

    The machine made a mechanical sound similar to recognition.

    Li Feibai looked back at Lin Ze, only to see that Lin Ze was covered in blood, sitting on the ground with his back against the wall, panting heavily.

    When he found Li Feibai looking over, Lin Ze showed a trusting smile on his face.

    He believed Li Feibai's previous speculation.

    The machine was still scanning, as if it couldn't recognize the badge, repeatedly confirming.

    "Li Feibai."

    After Li Feibai entered the door, he had not spoken aloud, and now he spoke suddenly.

    "You're actually pretty smart for thinking of the step of scanning pupils, but unfortunately, your knowledge is not enough." As he spoke, Feng Ci stretched out a finger and pointed to his head.

    "Or, you don't have enough brains?" "Damn you, Li Meicong is not smart, do you need to say it?" Lin Ze couldn't help but refute.

    Hearing this, Feng Ci laughed.

    He shrugged his shoulders indifferently, "Why didn't the door open?"

    "Well, I..." Lin Ze didn't know why, so he could only put his hopes on Li Feibai.

    Li Feibai lowered his head and said nothing, the bloody eye in his hand fell to the ground.

    She lived in a barren area since she was a child, and the people she met and the things she met were far inferior to others.

    Feng Ci was right, she didn't have enough knowledge.

    There are too many facts she doesn't know, and the game doesn't adapt to the learning process at all.

    Can the eyes gouged out after death and the eyes gouged out while alive really be used to identify?

    Li Feibai looked down at the eye on the ground.

    "Why do you think human eyes are unique?" Feng Ci pointed to his own eyes, perhaps because of Li Feibai's frustrated look at this time, which gave him a sense of accomplishment, and he even began to explain to Li Feibai in a good mood.

    "The pupils dilate after about a minute or two after death. You look fresh, why can't you recognize it?"

    After a pause, Feng Ci stood up from the chair and stepped on the eyeball. On, let out a slight "poof".

    He lowered his head and looked down at Li Feibai, his eyes were full of mockery.

    "Activity, the pupils of human beings can shrink and stretch, that is to say, the iris must also be able to move." "

    Your good teammate, knowing so many things, why didn't you even tell such a simple thing?" You?"

    Lin Ze couldn't listen anymore, seeing Li Feibai being bullied, he ran over with his strength, clenched his hands into fists, and waved towards Feng Ci's face.

    Lin Ze, who was in poor physical condition, was not as flexible as before. This blow was directly dodged by Feng Ci lightly.

    He wasn't annoyed, he just stood in front of Li Feibai, and didn't miss any moment of Li Feibai's emotional change.

    Clenched fist.

    Shrinking pupils.

    Li Feibai only felt that his mind was blank now, and he was even a little at a loss.

    Jiang Qing'an said that at some point, it is very common to open the door by identifying pupils.

    If he hadn't said anything, Li Feibai could still think that Jiang Qing'an didn't know either.

    However, Jiang Qing'an said it, and followed Li Feibai's speculation, and asked about the height of the machine.

    This just proves that Jiang Qing'an understands iris scanners.

    Gouging eyes was wrong from the start.

    But Jiang Qing'an did not correct this mistake.

    "I won't lie to Miss Li."

    "Miss Li, in fact, there is nothing wrong with relying on others sometimes..." "

    I hope Miss Li can always be Miss Li."

    Every word is deceiving. of it?

    Jiang Qing'an's gentle eyes actually hide other unknown sides.

    Is it because people's hearts are unpredictable, or I was too stupid to find out earlier.

    On Li Feibai's cold and pale face, there was a hint of madness that was hard to spot.

    "Feng Ci, is it fun?" "Seeing that I am so embarrassed and desperate, and I will be trapped here to death in a short time, does it make you happy?" Before Feng Ci could speak, Li

    Fei Bai had already raised his hand, and the short thorn in his hand pointed directly at the center of Feng Ci's eyebrows.