Chapter 60

Chapter 60 Green Apple

    The familiar dizziness came, the surrounding environment also changed, and a fishy smell wafted in the air.

    Li Feibai didn't rush to look around, but picked up his phone and looked down to check the game tips this time.

    [Number of players in this game: unknown. ]

    [Game Difficulty: Medium. ]

    [Level Description: Please try to survive until the end of the game. ]

    [Player Identity: A girl selling apples. ]

    It’s really a very straightforward and simple game content, without rules, without background, it’s all up to the players to understand.

    Is it because of upgrading to high play?

    Li Feibai put away his mobile phone and looked at the situation around him.

    As said in the game, now she is in front of a stall, saying that the stall is all good, but in fact it is a sack spread on the ground, filled with apples.

    Some of the apples have been wrinkled by the sun, obviously they have been stored for a long time and have not been sold.

    Li Feibai, on the other hand, sat on a small horse.

    There are a few strips of cloth on the wooden foldable chair, which is Maza. It looks a bit cheap, and a word is leaked all over the body.

    poverty.

    Looking far away, this is a beach facing the sea, surrounded by tourists wearing swimsuits and swimming trunks, as well as local residents.

    Selling apples by the sea is really yours.

    Before Li Feibai could think about whether he should continue to sell apples or look around for clues, someone yelled at Li Feibai.

    "Jiajia, are you out selling apples again? It's really hard for you."

    Li Feibai raised his eyes and looked over. He was a dark-skinned, simple-looking uncle. It seemed that his skin was very rough due to long-term exposure to the wind and sun at the beach. .

    The uncle waved at her, "Jiajia, the weather is not very good today, you should go home early!"

    Li Feibai looked up, the sky was covered with dark clouds, and the sun was hidden behind the dark clouds with a hint of gloom, as if at any time There is a chance of heavy rain.

    Li Feibai nodded and said: "Okay!"

    When she spoke, Li Feibai found that her voice hadn't changed, and the game's identity setting would not change her physical appearance.

    It's like, she occupies a certain identity in the game's natives.

    Other npcs defaulted to her as "Jiajia".

    A gust of wind roared in, causing ripples on the surface of the sea. The damp smell of sea water in the air became stronger, but after a while, raindrops suddenly fell.

    Li Feibai hastily put away the apples on the ground and carried them on his shoulders, not forgetting to hold the ponytail in his hand.

    A bag of apples is not considered light, but after a few games, Li Feibai's physical strength is not bad, so it's not a big deal to carry the apples for a while.

    She ran with the crowd at a steady pace.

    The apples on her shoulders bumped into each other and rolled in the sack, adding to her burden.