Chapter 66

Chapter 66 Green Apple

    The room in the villa is just two single beds placed side by side, and there is an aisle for one person in the middle of the bed.

    Apart from being very dusty, it looked normal.

    Li Feibai was about to go in and check carefully when he caught a glimpse of the doorknob when he opened the door from the corner of his eye.

    It is the kind of handle that can open the door by turning it. There is a small keyhole in the middle of the handle, which means that the door can actually be locked.

    And inside the door, there is no handle!

    The door was tampered with, and the handle inside was deliberately removed.

    If someone locks the door outside at this time, this place will become a secret room that cannot be opened.

    Is it possible that the owner of the villa, who has never been seen so far, was also locked up like this?

    Thinking of this, Li Feibai didn't enter the room, but stood at the door and used his supernatural ability to simply clean up the dust.

    She followed the same pattern, cleaned all the rooms on the second floor, and walked out along the way she came.

    Since her job is just to clean the villa, she can go now.

    Suddenly, someone knocked hard on the handrail of the stairs.

    Li Feibai turned his head abruptly, and found that Feng Ci was standing at the guardrail on the second floor at some point. He was wearing a black shirt with the cuffs rolled up to reveal a forearm, and he was holding something in his hand.

    Seeing Li Feibai looking over, Feng Ci shook his hand.

    "It's quite cautious." Feng Ci put a bunch of keys in his hand into his pocket, and walked down the stairs casually.

    When he passed by Li Feibai, he chuckled suddenly, "You are off work, let's go."

    Li Feibai walked out silently without saying a word.

    Judging from this posture, Feng Ci obviously followed him all the time, ready to look for an opportunity to strike.

    In other words, is the room just now the condition that triggers the death of the "cleaner"?

    It seems that every job has a different death point. My identity is "the girl who sells apples", so will other people have identities other than work?

    While thinking, Li Feibai walked out of the villa, and there was still a distance between the villa and the gate.

    The couple was taking care of the flowers and plants on both sides of the road at this time. When Li Feibai came out, the man raised the big scissors in his hand and threatened, "Did you find any clues after cleaning the room?" Li

    Feibai Looking at the pair of scissors, it seems that they are specially used to trim branches, and they need to be held on both sides at the same time to use them.

    If used well, I'm afraid it can cut off people's heads.

    Whether it's cooking or gardening, the couple's job is dangerous for other players.

    "Didn't you still provoke that npc? He just let you go?"

    The woman patted the withered grass on her body in disgust, and stood beside the man.