Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Small Classes

    Just as the three of them and the five monsters were waiting for the opportunity, there were screams one after another in the corridor outside.

    There were men and women, their voices were shrill and desperate, as if they were experiencing unspeakable fear.

    The five ghosts from the ceiling also jumped down, aiming at the heads of the three people.

    It is conceivable what will happen if the head is hugged by the limbs of the ghost.

    Li Feibai shot swiftly, instantly chopped off the limbs of the ghost that was coming straight, a large stream of blood gushed out, his limp face fell to the ground and twisted twice, the limbs grew back again.

    These spider-faced monsters are not the same as decapitated boys. If a boy's body is destroyed, it will stop moving, and they will grow again!

    Li Feibai frowned, and rushed out the door first, "Let's go!"

    Feng Ci followed closely, and finally the girl with glasses, regardless of her injuries, she ran not slow at all, always following Li Feibai The location is not far or near.

    The three ran wildly in the corridor, and the five ghosts were chasing after them. As the saying goes, those with two legs cannot run with four legs, and the distance between them was getting closer and closer.

    Li Feibai's expression darkened, he turned his head and glanced behind him, and cut down the nearest ghost just in time.

    Never wanted to bump into a player running from the other end of the corridor.

    The corridor was full of hurried and chaotic footsteps, mixed with shouts of cursing.

    The lead man and Lan Gezi ran at the front. They didn't know how to get together with that couple. It seemed that their relationship was not very harmonious.

    The previously arrogant woman was in a state of embarrassment at this moment, with one hand hanging limply, her face pale, and her steps staggering. If he hadn't been supported by the man beside him to run, he might have been torn to pieces by the ghost behind him.

    The leading man suddenly turned his head, grabbed the woman and threw her back.

    "Are you crazy?"

    The man couldn't react in time, and watched his girlfriend fall down, and before she could stand up, she was bitten to death by the ghost chasing after her.

    "Stupid!" The leading man cursed, without saying anything, and continued to run forward.

    One of the ghosts chasing after them was missing.

    According to the rules of the game, the same method of death will not appear twice, and ghosts that have killed the player are naturally not in danger.

    The man who lost his girlfriend seemed to have lost his soul, his eyes were glazed over, and his footsteps were vacant. He raised his head and looked at the leading man running ahead, with a resentment intertwined expression on his numb face.

    Witnessing all this, Li Feibai couldn't help pursing his lips.

    At this time, the people on the opposite side also noticed the ghost behind Li Feibai and the others, and cursed a few obscenities, but there was nothing they could do.

    Even the leader, who just killed his companion, knows that at this point, the players can only work together.

    11 ghosts and 6 humans.