Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    After the strengthening card was given to Ning Liang, Li Feibai was not ready to continue fighting.

    After the two became friends, they dispersed to find Ruan Zhi's trace.

    Although he didn't know how Ning Liang could protect himself, Li Feibai didn't care too much when he thought of his ease.

    Before I knew it, the sixty minutes were running out.

    During this period, all the monsters were killed, and the ranking of the game was even sent to the mobile phone.

    Rong Xinqian ranked first. She seemed to dislike monsters very much. She killed nearly half of the monsters by herself.

    Although those monsters were restrained by iron chains, their attack power was still there.

    Wanting to slay monsters is not as easy as killing ghosts.

    To Li Feibai's surprise, the second place was Jiang Qing'an.

    He doesn't look like someone who's interested in monsters.

    Thinking of this, Li Feibai couldn't help stroking the bandage on his arm.

    Fortunately, she was tightly bound, and the bandage did not loosen even after moving for so long.

    I don't know if there is any news about Ruan Zhi from Ningliang, the worst possibility is that Ruan Zhi has already died in this hunting game.

    Li Feibai clicked on the address book, and a window popped up instantly. At the same time, dozens of messages frantically swiped the screen.

    She forgot the seal.

    After the phone is muted, you can't hear the news, you can only receive the news about the game.

    Who would have thought that being ignored like this, Feng Ci didn't even hang up the call?

    I don't understand the structure of this guy's head.

    Li Feibai sighed helplessly, and briefly glanced at the news above, it was nothing more than Feng Ci scolding her.

    The last message was five minutes ago.

    [Feng Ci: Li Feibai, you are finished! ]

    As for the phone call with Feng Ci, it has been two hours, and Feng Ci's side is pitch black, but he did not hang up.

    Li Feibai hung up the phone blankly, and turned to Ning Liang's column.

    [Li Feibai: How is it? ]

    [Ning Liangliang sauce is super cute: No way! My leg was almost broken, and I couldn't find the person you mentioned. I also inquired with other people, but there was no news, but...] [

    Li Feibai: Say. ]

    [Ning Liangliang sauce is super cute: I heard that Su Yu is also here, but he seems to have come to watch and didn't participate. ]

    Li Feibai raised his eyes and looked around, not many people died in the casino.

    Those who can survive in Instinct until now and upgrade to high play, in fact, few will be as single-minded as the tall and thin man.

    It may be that Li Feibai is not very good, so he can always meet these people.

    At this time, she found an undamaged chair to sit in a place with few people to rest.