Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Water Park

    Hearing these three words, Yu Xia seemed to suddenly understand something, staring at Li Feibai with bright eyes.

    "I get it, I get it, did someone say that you need a ticket to enter the door, and if you want to get out, you have to do it the other way around?"

    Li Feibai nodded, agreeing with what Yu Xia said.

    Seeing Li Feibai nodding, Yu Xia continued to analyze:

    "The ticket to enter the park is issued by the ticket inspector, and the 'employee badge' to get out of the park, we will snatch it from him!

    " If you say, 'Are you blind? You can't see the six words in the big employee-only channel?', this can't be...is it a reminder?" As he spoke,

    Yu Xia also felt a little unconfident.

    What's going on here, the most annoying seal, secretly giving them clues?

    Although the hints he gives are almost negligible, most people can't even analyze and guess the deep meaning.

    Is it intentional, a coincidence?

    It was still calculated that Li Feibai would not believe what he said at all, and turned to think about ways to clear the customs in other directions.

    After all, judging from Li Feibai's dislike for Feng Ci, she would not believe a word Feng Ci said.

    He said he was looking for ghosts from the same group of players, but Li Feibai thought of the ticket inspector.

    Yu Xia couldn't help looking at Li Feibai, but Li Feibai couldn't see any emotion on his face, and he still looked indifferent.

    "He didn't give us a hint." Jiang Qing'an suddenly opened his mouth when he heard this.

    After pausing for a while, he said: "According to what you said, his identity as the gatekeeper is temporarily in doubt, but we have no idea now, so we can only follow what he said to find the door." "The door does exist, and the machine on the

    door Ms. Li has seen it before, and in this case, even if we don’t believe it, we can only do what Feng Ci said, look for the door, look for the employee card, because we don’t know any other clues at all.”

    "It's not so much a reminder, it's better to say...he really treats this place as a game."

    The rest of Jiang Qing'an didn't say much, but in the hearts of everyone, they were more or less panicked.

    Fengci is simply playing with them like toys.

    In Feng Ci's eyes, this paradise of life and death is just an entertainment to pass the time.

    If Feng Ci is the gatekeeper, then he pretends to be a player, walks away with Li Feibai's phone, and leisurely watches Li Feibai desperately trying to get it back.

    Just...

    for the fun of it.

    "Fuck, is this dog still a human?" Lin Ze listened for a long time, and finally cut in and cursed.

    He didn't quite understand Yu Xia's analysis earlier, but he couldn't make up his mind about what Jiang Qing'an said about Feng Ci later, so he came to think about it now.

    After Lin Ze finished cursing, he turned to look at Li Feibai, wanting to comfort the poor girl.

    Seeing Li Feibai, he seemed a little too calm?