Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Rest Area

    Xu Shi was out of danger, and the glasses woman talked more and more.

    Through the conversation, Li Feibai had a brief understanding of the game.

    When entering the game and clearing the game, players will stay in a closed space for a short time.

    Players can choose to rest or continue the game.

    Players who choose to rest will enter the rest area.

    The game has rigid rules, at least one game per month, and the content of the game is randomly assigned according to the player's own standards.

    Of course, there are also many people who directly enter the next game in order to earn points.

    Li Feibai had never been to the rest area. Under the operation of the woman with glasses, she discovered that in the corner of the game message pop-up window, it is possible to click on the dialog box.

    [Reply: Rest]

    Really simple and rude!

    A burst of strong light struck, and when Li Feibai opened his eyes again, noisy and chaotic voices came from his ears.

    She looked around. On the street, high-tech buildings stood tall, and several people walked and talked leisurely.

    There was no trace of Feng Ci around him, and Li Feibai didn't take it to heart whether he had passed on to other places or left.

    There were several long queues not far away, and the girl with glasses led Li Feibai to find a random queue to join.

    There were quite a few wounded people in the team, their expressions were serious, and they were still holding weapons brought out of the game.

    The girl with glasses turned around and explained: "People who come out of the game for the first time must register before they can check in. Next time, they can go back to their room directly without registration." "Thank you." Li Feibai

    said

    softly Thank you and lined up quietly.

    She was a little tired, maybe she hadn't recovered from the frostbite and cold, and her nerves were tense all the time in the game, and the pain was ignored.

    At this time, he changed to a safe place, and the discomfort accumulated on his body made Li Feibai feel a little dizzy and untenable, and his forehead was extremely hot.

    The girl with glasses said something next to her, but she couldn't hear clearly.

    I don't know how long I stood there, but finally they were lined up.

    "Ruan Zhi, check in."

    Li Feibai looked up, and there was a sweet-looking girl standing at the front desk, welcoming the people who came out of the game with a smile.

    Next to her stood a dummy card.

    [Fixed room consumption in the rest area: 10 points/month, automatically renewed every month from check-in. ]

    This is still an overlord clause, as long as you check in, you have no right to go back on your word, and the points will be automatically deducted.

    However, there are still many people queuing around.

    Those who came out of the game hadn't experienced a life-and-death struggle. 10 points, no more, no less, at least it won't make people sleep on the street, freeze to death and starve to death, most people are still willing to pay.