Chapter 121 - 123

_
Chapter 121 Absurd Kiss, I Want Everything About You

    inside the room.

    A thick layer of plush blanket was spread on the floor, Feng Ci simply sat on the ground, grabbed a pillow and hugged him in his arms.

    He tightened his fingers and scratched deep marks on the pillow, but said calmly: "Goodbye, shall we talk?"

    Li Feibai sat on the edge of the bed expressionlessly, looking down at Feng Ci, "We two Is there anything to talk about?"

    Feng Ci's eyes darkened, but the corner of his mouth forced a smile, "There are a lot of things to say, isn't it?"

    Li Feibai said nothing, his black eyes were like deep pools, he couldn't see Out of emotion.

    "Don't worry about the words at the dinner table, I'll just tease you." Feng Ci said with a smile, "You know, I just can't understand that little kid Ning Liang, who talks too much when he's a kid, it's annoying Death—"

    Before Feng Ci finished, Li Feibai suddenly interrupted: "What are you pretending?"

    Yes, it's not lying, but pretending.

    Li Feibai can naturally see that Feng Ci doesn't like Ning Liang. Although he doesn't know the reason, not everyone can be friends. As long as Feng Ci doesn't attack Ning Liang for no reason, then it will be fine for now.

    Besides, Feng Ci can be said to be under her nose except when going to the bathroom and taking a shower.

    With such a dangerous guy in front of him, it might be the safest way.

    Therefore, when Feng Ci offered to stay with her all the time, she did not refuse.

    Even if Feng Ci said that he wanted to rest in the same room with her, Li Feibai agreed.

    She thought that they knew each other best.

    Li Feibai even understood Feng Ci better than Feng Ci.

    But now, Feng Ci is trying to cover up something with words.

    Li Feibai couldn't guess this.

    Li Feibai tilted her head, and said in her flat almost undulating voice: "I also said before that I wanted to talk to you, but you replied to me that time, 'Is there anything we can talk about? '"

    Feng Ci remembered that incident, in the 'Water Park', he took her mobile phone.

    That time, Li Feibai wanted to talk to him about the mobile phone.

    "Sorry..."

    Feng Ci lowered his eyelids and didn't say any more.

    The fact is, he did do those outrageous things and said those nasty things.

    Li Feibai remained silent, staring at the seal for a long while, then sighed softly, "Tell me? What you want to say." "You don't want to hear it." "You don't

    use

    your power now, do you?" ?” Li Feibai asked.

    Then he saw Feng Ci and nodded.

    Li Feibai knew it in his heart.

    There was a sudden silence in the room.

    Feng Ci's shoulders trembled uncontrollably, the distance between them was so close now, as long as he stretched out his hand, he could easily pull him off.