Chapter 35

Chapter 35 Water Park

    Hearing this kind of words, if you are an ordinary person, you may be confused, afraid, or have other reactions.

    But Li Feibai didn't feel any fluctuations in his heart.

    It's as if things like "dead people" have become commonplace.

    Li Feibai stood quietly beside Yu Xia, listening to this girl who didn't look too old, telling about her.

    Yu Xia, who didn't hear Li Feibai's response, quietly glanced at Li Feibai.

    The little girl has a quietness that does not belong to this age.

    There is a big "4" drawn on the short-sleeved white T-shirt, but she doesn't feel unlucky at all, and wears it quite naturally.

    It's just that I've never seen Li Feibai smile, but she doesn't feel cold and blunt, but more restrained and calm, and I don't know what she has experienced to develop such a character.

    Yu Xia looked at it, and suddenly smiled.

    "You have such an attitude of being unworldly, pure-hearted and devoid of worldly desires, who did you learn from?"

    Li Feibai just wanted to speak, but he stopped unconsciously, and after two seconds of silence, he said, "I'm not talking about you. Is it?"

    The wind gently blows past the eyes, carrying a little coolness in the early morning.

    In a daze, Yu Xia seemed to see an imperceptible tenderness in Li Feibai's eyes.

    Yu Xia looked around, walked to the edge of the road and sat down, reached out and patted the side, signaling Li Feibai to sit down too.

    "I don't know how many years I've been in Paradise, and you've seen it, it resets every day, until finally, all the people are dead, and a new group of people is coming." "I'd rather lie

    than I don't want you to see that I am not a human."

    "I am a monster, and there is no place for me in the human world."

    Li Feibai did not interrupt Yu Xia, and listened patiently.

    Yu Xia suddenly bent down and pulled out a piece of grass from the ground on the other side of the stone road.

    There were still a few drops of dew hanging on the tip of the grass, but she shook it off with her hand.

    "Human life is too fragile, just like this grass. If you say no, it will be gone. I am very glad that I am not a human being, but there are some things that I cannot control." "Yu Xia and Xu Feng were a couple back then

    . , The two of them entered the game together, unfortunately, Xu Feng died first."

    Yu Xia said, not forgetting to look back at Li Feibai's expression.

    The little girl remained expressionless.

    "In the eyes of humans, there is a kind of monster that possesses the body of a dying human being. Some even call this half-human, half-monster thing a ghost." "Not everyone will be chosen." "Monsters do

    n't

    come What attracts them is the unyielding will, firm belief, and character and personality of human beings." "

    I don't understand the love of 'Yu Xia', she followed Xu Feng after he died,' Yu Xia's obsession is to be with Xu Feng forever."

    "So I came here and inherited the feelings of 'Yu Xia'. But my arrival directly hastened her death."