Chapter 71 - 80

_
Chapter 71 Green Apple

    Li Feibai's eyes skipped over everyone.

    In their eyes, there was suspicion, confusion, and a touch of imperceptible scruples.

    Who wouldn't want to live if they could?

    Li Feibai leaned back on the chair, with a slight mockery in his eyes, and said without any emotion in his voice: "Do I have a reason to say it?" "

    Huh?" With malicious intentions, "If you don't want to say it, just say you don't want it. People are selfish anyway. Don't act like we are forcing you."

    Li Feibai was not annoyed when he heard this yin and yang tone. , she hasn't seen it either.

    The left and right just meet by chance, and no one knows anyone when they are out of the game.

    But there is a sense of moral kidnapping inside and outside the words, which makes people a little uncomfortable.

    Moreover, even if Li Feibai said it, these people would not necessarily believe it.

    Playing around with npcs, making garlands, in exchange for the favorability of npcs, who will believe it?

    "If you're so curious, when you and the npc are in class alone, you can just chat."

    Whether it was intentional or not, Li Feibai paused when he said the word "alone".

    That's right, the inch-headed man is a tutor hired by the owner of the villa. Speaking of it, he has more opportunities to get in touch with the little girl than Li Feibai, the "cleaner".

    After listening to Li Feibai's words, several players were thoughtful, thinking about something.

    Only the man with the short hair kept staring at Li Feibai.

    There are a total of three female players on the field, one is a famous woman who is always protected by her own man, and the other is a hot figure who is willing to subdue. Only Li Feibai is unique.

    In terms of appearance alone, Li Feibai is particularly outstanding, with fair skin, tall stature, and a faint sense of alienation all over his body.

    The clothes on her body at this time were torn in several places, her left arm was covered with bandages, and her right hand also had a new injury, with newly formed scabs clearly visible, presumably after a hard battle.

    But under such circumstances, not only did no one think that she was weak and easy to bully, but it made people feel uneasy.

    Li Feibai felt that it would be nonsense to continue talking, so he stood up and left.

    Her work sounds like a lot, but it is actually very simple. If you have time to chat with these people, it is better to hurry up and finish the work to find other clues.

    When she walked to the door, she suddenly turned her head and said, "Don't forget to wash the dishes."

    Judging by their posture, these people still have to talk for a long time, and she didn't have the patience to wait for them to finish talking, so she went over to wash the dishes and wipe the table.

    At the dinner table, there seems to be no problem with who finishes eating last and who is responsible for cleaning up.

    Li Feibai directly and selectively ignored the work that Feng Ci arranged for her privately.

    The second time he cleaned the room, Li Feibai was already familiar with it. Except for the servant's room, which could be opened inside, the door handles of all other rooms that might have clues were removed.