Chapter 42

Chapter 42 Rest Area

    Brother Zhao was stunned for a moment, and when he saw that Li Feibai's ability was water, he relaxed and even started chatting with Li Feibai.

    "Sister, don't you know? The ability of water is weak in attack and defense, and it is mostly used for fun." As he spoke, his eyes on

    Li Feibai became more straightforward, as if You can already see Li Feibai's next misery.

    The blue water looks gentle and harmless, quietly erecting a barrier in front of Li Feibai.

    But at the moment when the tip of the sword touched the water curtain, the water suddenly flowed rapidly and crazily, forcefully deflecting brother Zhao's sword, preventing his sword from moving forward at all.

    Brother Zhao was not annoyed, he smiled and said: "It's kind of interesting, but it's not a solution for you to keep defending like this?"

    Li Feibai glanced at him coolly.

    Even though she couldn't speak, the word "stupid" was almost written in her eyes.

    Now that Brother Zhao's abilities have been tested, this boring game should be over.

    In the next second, the direction of the water curtain flowed suddenly, like a huge wave, and rushed towards Brother Zhao.

    Brother Zhao immediately wanted to back up, but his feet slipped. Although he didn't fall, he still staggered unsteadily.

    It was at this moment of stupefaction that the water curtain wrapped his whole body in it.

    Only then did everyone realize that at some point, there was an imperceptible layer of water on the ground of the arena.

    It was thrown by Li Feibai when he swung the sharp blade. She is not very proficient in manipulating abilities and cannot create large-scale water.

    Fortunately, this idiot didn't take Li Feibai seriously.

    His attention is all on how to bully people, how can he see the water on the ground?

    The water curtain gradually formed a spherical shape with a height of one person, and Brother Zhao was trapped in this water-filled ball.

    Li Feibai put away his short thorns, and looked coldly at Brother Zhao's miserable state.

    The water flowing at high speed cannot be broken out by relying on manpower. Otherwise, when the "tsunami strikes" level, no one will be spared and will be swept into the waves.

    If you want to break out, try it!

    I saw that the flowing water penetrated everywhere, pouring into Brother Zhao's body along the ears, mouth and nose.

    Brother Zhao's eyes were wide open, his face was ferocious, his limbs were flailing wildly, and he instinctively wanted to open his mouth to breathe, but he choked on a big sip of water again, with a painful expression on his face.

    His hair floated in the water, covering his eyes from time to time, but still allowing everyone present to see his expression clearly.

    Pain, unwillingness, panic, fear...

    Then he gradually lost consciousness, not knowing what he was doing.

    He seemed to want to call for help, but he couldn't make a sound, let alone admit defeat.

    Brother Zhao made Li Feibai unable to admit defeat, but he never thought that there would be a day when he would not be able to admit defeat.

    His eyes were as hollow as glass beads, his eyes were dull, and he gradually lost the strength to struggle.