Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Water Park

    "Does the game have to engage in such a disgusting way of death?"

    "Why not? I will change you into new clothes and tell you in the last confession that you are going to die?"

    "Don't talk about it, let's go to the next place to see..."

    The oppressive atmosphere brought about by death did not last long, and the onlookers soon dispersed, leaving only the solitary lump of flesh, symbolizing the withering of a life.

    Jiang Qing'an stood aside, looking down at Li Feibai who had an indifferent expression, "Aren't Miss Li afraid?" "

    Scared."

    Li Feibai seemed to respond casually, without saying anything.

    After a long silence, Li Feibai took the lead and walked forward, his posture was that he was ready to continue exploring the castle.

    Jiang Qingan followed behind her.

    The promenade just looks long, but in fact it only takes three to five minutes to walk.

    After walking out of the food city, it is a brand new environment. The road ahead is divided into two, and two cave-like doors appear in front of you.

    A gloomy cold wind came from the door on the left, making people's hairs stand up all over their bodies.

    This is a door to the outside.

    But the door on the right is silent at all, giving people a very mysterious feeling.

    Li Feibai didn't struggle for too long, he raised his foot and walked to the right.

    Anyway, no matter what, this game is all about killing the player, it doesn't matter which side you go.

    The door on the right is clean and quiet.

    It seemed that only Li Feibai and Jiang Qing'an were left in the whole world.

    Jiang Qing'an was quite tall, at least 1.8 meters tall, with long legs, and he walked in front of Li Feibai in two steps to explore the way.

    As if to ease the tense atmosphere, Jiang Qingan said in a low voice.

    "Has Miss Li ever been to a water park before?"

    "No."

    Li Feibai replied truthfully, where she used to stay, let alone a water park, even water was scarce.

    "There are two kinds of water-related entertainment. One is in direct contact with water, as the ticket inspector said, surfing on the water. The one we are going now should be the other." "What?" Li

    said Feibai expressed his doubts cooperatively.

    "Not in contact with water, watch some underwater creatures. With the lack of resources in the world, human beings are divided into three classes. Many creatures have become extinct. Outside, if you want to see these creatures, you need to pay. But living Humans are different in high-rise urban areas, where resources and species are more abundant."

    Li Feibai glanced at the empty walls around him, and chatted with Jiang Qingan casually.

    "Have you been there?"

    "Well, I went there once when I was very young. Those creatures are beautiful, and you don't have to worry about being hungry, but you don't have freedom." "

    Now it's our turn." Li Feibai answered suddenly.

    From the moment Jiang Qingan talked about the water park, Li Feibai knew that this person was not simply teaching her science.

    Along the way, there was no one there.

    The distance between the two was too close, Li Feibai frowned, and quietly took a small step to the side.

    Jiang Qingan asked softly: "Miss Li, can you swim?"

    "Not very good at it."

    "We should be in a large fish tank now. I just saw that there are many drainage holes on the surrounding walls. We may need to survive in the water."

    Before he could think about why Jiang Qingan could see things clearly under this kind of light, the sound of opening the gate to release the water suddenly came from his ears.

    At the same time, the lights no longer flickered and remained on.

    Bitter cold water poured down from the top of his head, and Li Feibai shivered from the cold, becoming more sober.

    She quickly glanced at the environment she was in now, her eyes locked on a higher platform.

    Calculated according to the area of ​​the "fish tank", it only takes one minute for the water to submerge a person.

    "Fuck, what kind of show is this!" a man asked in panic and fury.

    Immediately afterwards, there were some questions from men and women.

    "Didn't the map say that this performance is very easy?"

    "I can't swim, can any of you show me..."

    It seems that 15 points are not so easy to earn.

    Li Feibai didn't dare to hesitate for a moment, she couldn't run while dripping, so she could only walk quickly towards the high platform.

    At present, only that one place is temporarily safe.

    There was more and more water, and soon it was up to the waist.

    The surroundings are full of chaotic sounds, the chaos is terrible. The sound of water hitting the water surface, players talking, and coughing.

    Some people with unsteady feet were knocked down by the water flow and choked several times. The feeling of losing their center of gravity made people panic and bewildered.

    The man desperately waved his arms to pull the person next to him, but was pushed away.

    "Fool, don't take me if you want to die!"

    "Help! I don't...I can't swim..."

    Li Feibai was soaking in the water, the water flowed up to his neck, as long as he opened his mouth slightly, there would be a The water pours in, and if you want to speak or breathe, you have to raise your head.

    The icy cold water made people's gums creak.

    Li Feibai's stature is not short among girls, but he is not as tall as a man who is more than 1.8 meters tall.

    The high platform is close at hand, but the water has already overflowed her head.

    She immediately held her breath and swam towards the high platform, as if she heard someone calling her name in a trance.

    Just when Li Feibai was grasping the edge of the high platform with both hands, someone grabbed her arm and pulled her up forcefully.

    "Cough, cough, cough..."

    Li Feibai couldn't help coughing a few times. Her water quality is indeed not very good, and she also choked on a few saliva just now.

    Seeing this, Jiang Qing'an couldn't help feeling a little worried, "Miss Li, are you okay?"

    Li Feibai nodded, indicating that he was fine, stopped coughing and looked down at the high platform under his feet.