Chapter 1

_________________________________________

Yn pov

The sun ray hitting my face disturbing me from my peaceful sleep. I was about to close my eyes again but suddenly realized I'm getting late for work! "shit"
I kicked the duvet and jump form my bed rushing to the bathroom. After doing the fastest I could getting ready, I took a quick glance from the mirror after putting my shoes.

( the outfit btw😙)

I quickly rush to the kitchen grap an apple and my keys walk out the house

I quickly rush to the kitchen grap an apple and my keys walk out the house. I got into my car and drove off to the CE CE company that I having working since I graduated from college 2 years ago. ( If you are asking I live with my elder brother and my mother but since they work all the time I rarely saw them and about my dad he passed away last year which had leave an big impact on us. Which to my thinking may that distance us apart a lot but still we loved each other but my dad was the sunshine of the family so when he passed away it feel like he left us in the darkness).

I didn't noticed I already arrived. I sigh before walk-in the building and pray that my boss did not arrived yet. But fUck my life...my colleague Daniel inform me that our boss Mr.kang have been looking for me since the last half an hour. I stared at the big door and took a deep breath before knocking on the door. I heard Mr.kang said come in then pull knob and walk-in.

I gasped metally as I saw Mr.kang focused looking at the laptop.

Yn : S..sir you were looking for me" sh!t why am I stuttering.

I saw him stop typing fo his laptop and giving me all his attention which make me tremble a little. Mr.kang maybe a nice middle-aged man but when it come to work, trust me you don't want to be on his bad side.

Mr. Kang : ohh miss yn you can pack your things

My eyes windened when i heard him!"..s.sir..i promise not to disappoint you ever again..p.please don't fire me"!i said as i was at the stage of sobbing right now. Then he gave me a confused look ans said

Mr.kang : firing you??...no...I ask you to pack your things because our CEO Mr.Cha appreciate your work a lot so he gave a promotion you for your good work!!...so He transfer you to the main building of CA company as main translator for their batch which is in south Korea.

I feel my whole body gone numb. I couldn't believe what was happening, it was my dream to be in that position not be just the girl who type write and others get the reward. Finally today I'm been appreciated for my work, I was lost in my thoughts when I heard Mr.kang

Mr.kang : Miss yn are you daydreaming?

Yn : yesss..i.i mean n.no sir i.i wasn't

Mr.kang : its ok and don't waste time go and pack your laugage because your flight is tomorrow morning and best of luck"

Yn : t.thank you so much and i will not disappoint you!"saying that Mr.kang gave me a little smile and handle me my documents and flight ticket. Greeting my last goodbye to my colleague I drove off and went back home to pack everything and not to forget to gave this news to my family. Goodbye xxx country and south Korea here i come✈️

/SOMEWHERE IN SOUTH KOREA...

??? Pov

"P..Pp..plea.s.ee d.d.don't k.kil.l. me i h.have kids..p.p.please!";beg an middle-aged man covered with blood pleading to the person infront of him who was holding a sharp knife in his hand, looking at the man with a creepy smirk on his face.

???:"Tsk...tsk.tsk....how you fucking believe that you can escape from me

Laughing like a psychopath with his aura screaming danger, everyone present in that room trembling with fear looking at the devil himself now pointing his gun at the man forehead when..

BANG....

A bullet right in his forehead leaving his lifeless body on the floor.

"I JEON JUNGKOOK NEVER SHOW MERCY...NEVER......SEE YOU IN HELL"

Everybody in the whole world trembled with fear just by hearing his name as Himself JEON JUNGKOOK World biggest mafia king known as the devil inform of a human the most cruel, ruthless and heartless person you ever seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What will happen when those two completely different person will cross path????????....

Comment for more updates🌚