Chapter 14

_________________________________________

*****

____

*****

Jungkook pov.

As I can see that plan D was working very well as today I'm taking my princess on a date and that too without using force or threat. That's a good start. And I'll make sure that this date will be perfect for my soon-to-be Mrs.Jeon.

I've been practicing to control my temper as I don't want to scared my princess. Jimin was the one who actually help me a lot as Jin's ideas was a little too dramatic but I can't blame him because each of us wasn't good at those things.

Yes, Jin hyung maybe married but he forced noona for this marriage as till today their relationship became too complicated. There was that time when jin bring a gynecologist to do a check up on noona because after so long of trying, jisoo couldn't get pregnant. But when the gynecologist done all the test needed, we find out that jisoo was on birth control pill 💊.
That day hyung beat the shit out of jisoo but still she had the audacity to say to hyung that she doesn't want to get pregnant by a bloody bastard like him.

'Ouchh' that was her biggest mistake and with that hyung tortured her like a beast and raped her constantly till she started to became an obedient wife. All of us maybe we're like brothers but we don't interfere with each others married life. We don't give a fuck as we all are mafias, so we have very-low tolerance. Disobedience means their worst nightmare. I hope that my princess will be an obedient wife to her husband or if she's not, she won't like to face the consequences.

____

Now I have to get ready for our date, I went to the bathroom and took a shower. After that I walk-inside my walking closet.

Thinking what should I wear to impress my princess. Gucci? Dior? Celine? Calvin Klein??? Then I finally decided what to wear. I smirk looking at the mirror. ' today my princess will be emphasize when she'll look at me' with that I walk-out of my room and went to my underground garage.

( Jungkook's outfit)