Season 2 | Chapter 4

" Sorry Sir... But we can't work on this case...." Seojun was talking over the phone to their Head Chief in New York, Mr.George.

" No...Sir...but... " Seojun was trying to make their Chief understand.

" Please try to understand the situation.... I know this was disrespectful but it's corrupted....Sir.... And if I knew that it was Jeon Jungkook's factory.... I would never step my feet in that place...." He uttered while Hana was just listening to the argument that was going over the phone.

" Listen to me first.... I know that you would never agree to this if I had told you that Jeon Jungkook is the owner... And you know very well how this system works... It was out of my hands... You two are the best Agents that's why you both were demanded to go there.... But don't you worry....our plan to bring Jeon Jungkook down won't change.... We have to be very careful.... Nobody can't be trusted...as even wall have ears... So please try to compromise a little bit..." Mr.George said.

" Ok Sir.." Seojun calm down a little bit as he finally agreed to work on this case as they had to stay in Mumbai.

" And please.... Try to make Hana control her anger as I am not there to save your a#s.... So avoid making things more difficult for you two... I already have a talk with the prime minister of India... The recent Head Chief of Mumbai police force was transferred to another department in another city.... " Mr. George uttered. " Give the phone to Hana... " Seojun passed the mobile to Hana who was seat on the couch of their hotel room.

" Hana.... Go make your report and do your investigation the way you always do... And try to avoid problems... We don't want to mess with Jeon Jungkook right now... " Hana stayed slient but spoke " okay Sir..." . Then after a few more talks she hung up the call as she heavily sighed.

" FU#K... I hate that bast#rd.." Seojun let out his anger as his ruffled his hair in a mess and throw himself on the couch.

" Calm your balls down....dude." Hana rolled her eyes.

" Say the one who had anger issues..." Seojun stated making Hana laugh in a mocking way.

" Arhggg...I just want to get the fu#k out of here..." Uttered Hana.

" Me too..." Seojun replied.

Hana took out her laptop and started to work on the report on this case while Seojun was staring at the ceiling lost in his thoughts.

An email popped up on Hana's laptop making her raised her eyesbrown.

She clicked on the email, and read what was written, making her chuckled.

" Yahh you ugly bit#h....look at this..." Hana yelled at him making him came back to his senses.

He got up from his place where he was seat and came forward to look what Hana was showing him.