Chapter 38

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A loud knock could be heard, " who is this" Jisoo said while the person on the other response.

" It's Emma Lady Jisoo....." Then Jisoo let her came in as she bowed her head to her and to Yn who was laying on the bed but just rolled her eyes at Emma.

" My Lady...Master ordered you to clean the backyard before the sunset....so if My Lady had rest enough......Maid Irene will show you the way to the backyard and handle you the cleaning equipment......" She stated while Irene was standing right infront of the door with her arms crossed.

" Emma ... Irene give us a moment....and don't worry I'll show Yn the way...and might as well helping a little bit...." Jisoo reply.

" But....Lady Jisoo...Ju-I mean Master said  that nobody should help Lady Yn...and Master kim would be also angry if he get to know to you disobeyed him...." Irene said in a sarcastically way.

" don't you worry about me ....and about my husband.... I'll handle him...and also next time might your own fu#king business......" Jisoo cursed Irene making her shut her ugly mouth.

Emma hold Irene wrist as they both bowed their heads before leaving the room.

I looked at Jisoo, giving her a thumbs 👍...while she giggled a little in return.

" she deserved it...I never liked her... since Jungkook bring her here...since then she's a pain in the a#s" Jisoo claimed while rolling her eyes.

As I stared at her confused.

" what!!... don't tell me you don't know who Irene is beside being a maid..." Jisoo asked me while I just shake my head in response.

" she's Jungkook's sl#t "

" What ?? " I raised my eyebrows in shock.

She nodded her head as she continued" there's was also a time when he even fu#k her in the dining table......while everyone was eating!!!.....I can't believe that bastard didn't told you about his bit#h...." She spat.