Chapter 15

_________________________________________

••••••••

****

•••••••

_____

Author pov.

Yn focus was outside the car window, admiring how beautiful Seoul actually was. As she didn't get time to visit around since she came.

Everything was reminding of her father because her dad always used to say that one day, he'll make her visit the place where he was born. Her grandma was korean but her grandpa was Indian. But before her grandma give birth to her father, he disappeared leaving no trace. So after that her grandma raised her only child on her own as being a single mother wasn't an easy task.

Her father came to xxxx country for his higher studies when he met her mother Eliza Swan then they eventually got married after getting to know each other for the past years where they studied together at xxxx university. So she doesn't know her grandma very well, as years passed they lost contact to each other.

But when her mother find out that her father married her just to get a green card not because he loved her, was just the beginning of her miserable marriage life.

Where her father constantly cheated and physically abused her for past 30 years. There was one thing that her mother told yn is that maybe her father was not the best husband but eventually he was the best father for his children.

_______

Yn pov.

I could feel tears forming in my eyes thinking about my dad which I immediately wiped it down, not wanting Jungkook to see me in this state. I didn't want to ruined our date. He has been so kind to me ever still I met him so I don't want him trouble him more, talking about my family situation.

The thing is that idk if I'm prepared for those things. My past been haunting me. I knew that I have to move on. But how? By going on date till I found someone I truly appreciate.

" Finally" I heard him whispered when I raised my head up to look where he was looking at. My eye windened when I saw that we were infront one of the most expensive restaurant in the Seoul. How I know? I saw it on TikTok where many celebrities and idols came here for dinner.

But I didn't know a middle-class girl like ME would get the chance to came here. 'I'm not feeling myself here' I was lost in my thoughts when I didn't realize that Jungkook already parked his car, bringing me back to my sense when he came to open the door for me like a total gentleman.

" Let's go princess"  he hold my hand in his, flashing his bunny smile to me. I don't know why he called me princess but everytime he called me like that it's make blushed so hard and feel goosebumps all over my body that just make me want to disappeared from this world.