Chapter 45

_________________________________________

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sighing for multiple times by now, she was laid on the soft mattress of the devil's room. While the devil himself sleeping peacefully as his tattooed arm wrapped around her waist.

Her palm touched her belly who was still flat as it was too early for her to get a baby bump.

But she wasn't happy, her heart felt disgust, having this child slowly growing inside her. She hated it, even if it wasn't the fetus fault.

Her soul was filled with hatred. Hatred towards this unborn child.

She had to get rid of this fetus that was growing inside, she can't, she can't just sit here and do nothing.

That devil ruined her life, she can't give birth to another devil. Her hands which was on her belly tighten, she was having a feeling to punch her womb so hard to make that fetus disappear.

She slowly tried to removed his tattooed arm, carefully placed a pillow as she unwrapped his arm and slowly place it on that pillow.

For now she had to find out where that devil had hide Eunwoo. She have to do it then later she'll think a way to get rid of this fetus.

She took small steps, not wanting to make any noise, she slowly went towards the door, she turned to look at Jungkook who was sleeping peacefully.

She hold her breath when she saw him moving a little, but sigh as he just move his sleeping position.

Holding the knob with both of her hands, *crack* crack* crack* a little noise as she opened the door just bit, she again look back at him, and to her luck he was still asleep.

She remembered that there was a corridor which no one was allowed to go. She took the stairs and went upstairs, remembering the way as this castle had too many corridors, so she had to remember her steps.

Finally after a long time of walking, she arrived near that corridor. Suddenly she heard heavy steps coming towards her direction. She quickly open a door and went inside, covering her mouth with her palm, so that she can't make any sound.

She heard the heavy steps fading away, she lightly sigh, slowly holding the knob , she open the door and look around if there was someone.

Seeing there was nobody, she get out of that room, she continued walk through this endless corridor.

Walking for the passed five minutes, she took noticed that the corridor wasn't looking the same as it was at the beginning. The color of the wall wasn't the same, and there wasn't no doors.

It was just a corridor who lead to God know where, but she can't give up.

But one thing that she was afraid was what if Jungkook accidentally wake up, but now she don't care.