Chapter 8

_________________________________________

Days passed by but still Jungkook's mind was a whole mess. He still couldn't get her out of his mind. Himself don't know what'll happen if they cross path again, what he'll do with her. As time passes a dangerous desire to cage her with him forever keep growing.

And Jin words keep roaming around his head.' LOVE'  A word which he despise the most. Maybe because he never get love by anyone!!his mother love him as he's her son! His hyungs appreciate him as a brother but he never go the chance to feel what's real love is. As he always met girls who drools over only because he's rich and handsome. He always think that money could buy you everything. Its because ever since he was born in Jeon Family, he couldn't get the chance to know what's love is...As a power Mafia family they say that love makes you weak .... And weakness is not allow in this family.

His childhood was only about mafia stuffs. His father made him so heartless that now he doesn't feel anything. He always want his only son to be the best and afterall now his son is world biggest Mafia king. Maybe Jungkook came from a mafia family but all of what he is today is not because it was given to him but he earned everything on his own as today he's the youngest MUTLI-BILLIONAIRE and  business-man beside being a Mafia-King.

Love was never a part of his life. Maybe destiny reserved some else for this devil. Will Yn be able to face what's was coming for her. 

JEON'S  COMPANY

Jungkook pov.

"AHHHH" Jungkook thrown everything that was on his desk, he was destroying everything that was in his office as a very short-tempered person with major anger issues....he couldn't controled himself. All of his employees shivers by fear just by hearing all those breaking noise as they already knew that no one can calm this monster down.

Finally after destroying his entire office, he just lay on the couch of his office and close his eyes for a bit. But-

 But-