Chapter 44

Hii dear readers...I hope that you'll enjoy this chapter...I just wanted to say that I changed the cover...so I really hope that you like it🥺.

Enjoy your reading...。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=

=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Adding the final touches of her makeup, the makeup artist bowed her head as he finished while yn give her a little smile. She stared at her reflection on the big mirror, at least the makeup wasn't that heavy.

It's very simple and light, which matched her gown very well, the hairdresser was busy curling her hair while Emma making her wear her jewelries.

It wasn't her wedding but it was important for her to dress up as Jungkook had ordered. He wanted his beloved wife to look the best even if it was Jennie's wedding.

She's Mrs. Jeon Yn Jungkook, the wife of the biggest Mafia king in the whole world. So she had to look her best even when she didn't want to.

Today she didn't argue or protest, but quietly obeyed him as she didn't have any energy to fight him back.

" You're looking Magnificent...My Lady.." Emma compliments on her while yn coldly rolled her eyes at her. One thing that she had learned was that every human being that works for him was loyal as fu#k. Their loyalty was beyond imagination, and she got her lesson that she can't trust anyone, not even jisoo.

Jisoo's is kind and caring, she even helped her to escape but she couldn't blindly trust her. What if one day she turned her back at her. What she's gonna to do then?!.

" Its done...Lady " the hairdresser uttered as she didn't raised her head to looked at her.

" My Lady....Master must be waiting for you..." Emma uttered while Yn stood up from the chair and went out of the room. Emma sigh while she sadly looked at Yn's fading figure. She know that she deserved the way Yn was treating her but she don't have any other choices. No one can go against him.

( Yn's gown)