Chapter 5

Wei Wuxian who is in his room, he is looking at the big mirror in front of him. 'So how does it feel to see your Shifu and Xiong zhang getting kill over and over again, Lan Wangji?'

"Stop it! Wei Wuxian! What do you want?!" Shouted Lan Wangji.

'What do I want? I want you to stuffer. I want you to know what is like to kill your soulmate by your own two hand. How is it? Seeing yourself stabbing your soulmate with your own sword.'

"No no no o! I don't want this! I don't want to kill him! Wei Ying! Wei Ying!"

'You don't deserve to call me by that name! Lan Wangji! You betray me! You stab me in the back when you walk away from me!'

"I....I.....I....I didn't mean too. I don't want to do this! Just stop with this already!" Lan Wangji fell down to the ground was he covered his face with his hand.

'Stop this? Don't make me laugh. This is what I want you to see. This will be your worst night mare Lan Wangji.' Wei Wuxian voice disappear from there.

"Well well well how does it feel to see your own fear in front of you, you pathetic good for nothing cultivator?"

"Wei Wuxian! You let us go this instant!"

'Hahahaha let you go? Not a chance! I will let you all see something. Something that Lan Xichen already seen. Oh Jin Guangyao, Su she, you two won't have the last laugh.' With a snap of his finger, a vision of what Lan Xichen just seen appear in all of the other cultivator place.

They see Nie Mingjue talking to Jin Guangyao. Nie Mingjue kick Jin Guangyao down the stairway. Nie Huaisang remember seeing this, 'this is what happen to Da Ge.' Then they see Nie Mingjue coughing up blood, they see that Jin Guangyao isn't even helping Nie Mingjue. He just standing there making a mockery at Nie Mingjue.

Wei Wuxian clear up the resentment energy around everyone, they continue to watch the scene before them. They heard Nie Huaisang calling for his brother, "Da ge! Da ge" that is when everyone see the change in Jin Guangyao expression.

Soon they all turn around to face Jin Guangyao and Su She. "Everyone look!" They turn around to see Jin Guangyao with Xue Yang and the next thing they see,  Xue Yang  cut up all part of Nie Mingjue into pieces.

Nie Huaisang fell down to the ground, "Da Ge...." Lan Xichen got up, he walk over to where Nie Huaisang is at. He fell down in front of Nie Huaisang as he pull the young Nie into his arm.

Everyone surrounded Jin Guangyao and Su She, "Jin Guangyao! He was your sworn brother! How couldn't you do something so evil, so disgusting to Chifeng Zun!"

Before anyone could take their attack on Jin Guangyao, Wei Wuxian resentment went straight into Jin Guangyao mind. It then tie itself around Jin Guangyao both wrist and both of his feet. It hold him up into the air, the resentment energy went to do the same to Su She.

'Enjoy watching Jin Guangyao and Su She memories. I bet you all will regret what you did to the Wen clan and what you did to me. I will not let you go that easily.'

Wei Wuxian make the mirror disappear, "A-Ying?" Wei Wuxian waved his hand, the door open up. "I just made dinner," Wei Wuxian lifted his head up, he turn to his right, "you can cook?" 'This is the first.'

"Of course I can cook. Here," Xiao Xingchen put the food down next to Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian pick up the food with his chopsticks, he put it in his mouth. He keep on chewing it, his eye went wide, "Shishu that is good! Does Niang know how to cook?"

Xiao Xingchen sweat drop at this, "Shijie try to cook but when she does, she end up burning them," this got Wei Wuxian to giggle. "So who end up doing all of the cooking?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Sometime either me, Shifu and other Shidi and Shimei do the cooking."

"Shishu, are you, Song Xiong and A-Qing going to stay here?" Xiao Xingchen reach over as he patted Wei Wuxian on the head. "If A-Ying want me to stay here then I will stay here. I can help with the cooking and buying food."

"What about Song Xiong?" Wei Wuxian grinned at Xiao Xingchen, "of course he will help too."

Cloud Recesse

Everyone inside of the resentment energy is shock, angry, frustrating and couldn't believe what they have just seen. "We...we...we were all deceived by Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan."

"They used us to get the Yin Hufu for them.  We fight to death with Wei Wuxian, the two of them just left the battle field. What kind of Xiandu is he? Shouldn't he fight with us? Instead of running away like that!"

"They are a coward!"

"Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan doesn't deserve to be Xiandu at all!"

"At Qiongqi path, it was Sect leader Su who was controlling Wen Ning, not Wei Wuxian."

Lan Xichen look up from holding Nie Huaisang in his arm, he search for his didi. He saw a white bundle up Lan Wangji with his kneel to his chest. 'Wangji, what did Wei gongzi show you?'

'What do you all think of your so call Xiandu now? He isn't that innocent as you think he is? Zewu Jun, Nie Mingjue evening warn you not to trust Jin Guangyao too much. Your too nice for your own good. See that is how got your trust.'

Lan Xichen turn his anger toward Jin Guangyao who is hanging by the resentment energy, "Da Ge, Da Ge, Da Ge," Nie Huaisang call out his brother in Lan Xichen arm.

'I'm sorry I have to make you see this Nie Xiong.' "Ah that right, do you all want to see something else as well?" With a snap of his finger, Wei Wuxian let everyone see how Jin Guangyao murdered his father.

"Enjoy now."