Chapter 24

While Wei Wuxian is watching the Lan clan, Zizhen, Jingyi and Sizhui walk into the main room. "Xian gege." "Wei Qianbei."

"Juniors, how about a trip to go see Hanguang Jun?" The three walk to the front, they see Lan Wangji and their fellow disciple is having trouble fighting off many Yao around them.

"Okay! We will head back to our room to get our sword," the three rush back to their room to get their sword. "It has been a while. When I got summon back to the living world, I helped the junior with their night hunting. This will be our first time going back on a night hunt together."

"Xian gege." Sizhui

"Wei Qianbei!" Zizhen and Jingyi

"We are ready," come Sizhui, Zizhen and Jingyi voice. "Alright let's go," Suibian appear beside Wei Wuxian. "Okay, let's all go," Wei Wuxian open up a portal, this will take them to where Lan Wangji and his disciple is at.

When they all arrive at the place Sizhui, Jingyi and Zizhen sent their sword and talisman toward the Yao and monster that is surrounding Lan Wangji and the Lan disciple.

Lan Wangji and his disciple turn around, "A thank you will be a start Hanguang Jun?" Lan Wangji eye went wide, "Wei Ying."

Sizhui, Jingyi and Zizhen took down all of the monster and Yao by themselves. They follow the fighting style from Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen. They protected each other back while killing every monster and Yao around them. When the Yao and monster is gone, the three went back over to Wei Wuxian side.

"Sizhui, Jingyi, Zizhen, you three know about first aid right?" The three nodded their head. "Go help the Lan disciple with their injury. Be nice okay?" They nodded their head again.

The day turn to night time, Wei Wuxian and the three Junior help bandage up the Lan disciple. Wei Wuxian tend to Lan Wangji, "I always thought you can take them all down, Hanguang Jun?" Wei Wuxian asked while wrapping the bandage around Lan Wangji injury.

"I want too," Lan Wangji look at his lan disciple, "I need to go protect my disciple as well. Thank you for coming to save us."

Lan Wangji then turn his attention to Sizhui, Jingyi and Zizhen, "their cultivation level have gone up. The three of them is more powerful now, their fighting style is different as well."

"Of course, they learn from the best. Their teacher is Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen after all." Wei Wuxian also turn to look at the Junior, "Sizhui, you and the other go get some rest. We will continue our night hunting tomorrow. Also, take care of your fellow disciple as well."

"I will Xian gege," Sizhui and Jingyi help their fellow Lan disciple to go get some rest somewhere a little far away from Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji. After tending to Lan Wangji injury, Wei Wuxian went to the other side to seat down.

"I hear from Shishu that you were looking for me and that you want to talk to me. What is it?" Wei Wuxian asked Lan Wangji.

It was silent for about 2 hours until, "Wei Ying, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I should have break that spell. I shouldn't have let Jin Guangyao use us like that. After finding out that there was talisman inside of our robes, I realized that everything I have said to you wasn't me. I wouldn't never said all of those thing to you."

Wei Wuxian sigh, "I know....I know....we were all being used by Jin Guangyao and Su She. You were all being manipulated by the two of them."

"I...I....I saw a dream or your dream or through your eye. I saw what you went through, I saw what other people said about you. I also saw Jin Guangyao went to see you in jail. He even said a lot of slander thing to you. I can feel your anger, Wei Ying."

"What else did you see? What else did you hear?" We Wuxian asked.

"Many other thing when they bring you to where everyone is at but most of all....of what I said to you. I can feel how your heart have broken into a thousand piece when I said those mean and hurtful thing to you."

'Now you understand how I feel. That is how I feel when you and the other said those slander word to me,' "even if you said all of this, it will take time for me to forgive you."

"Is okay, I can wait. I can wait," Lan Wangji want to smile so he held it back. "You should get some rest Lan Wangji." Wei Wuxian jump into the tree, as he lay back to look up into the night sky.

The next morning Wei Wuxian decide to go with Lan Wangji and his disciple on a night hunt together. Sizhui, Jingyi and Zizhen walk next to Wei Wuxian instead of walking with the Lan disciple.

"Xian gege, where do you think we should go?" Asked Sizhui. "We should ask people around town to see if they have any activity around there town. This way we can help them."

"Then that's what we will do," as Sizhui, Jingyi and Zizhen left the group the other Lan disciple looked at Lan Wangji, "Hanguang Jun, can we go with them as well?" One of the Lan disciple asked.

Wei Wuxian can see the hesitation in Lan Wangji expression, "Just let them go with Sizhui and the other. They are in the same clan after all. Sizhui and Jingyi would love to ask about their fellow disciple back home."

"Okay, you can go but don't cause any trouble and don't bring shame to our clan understand?"

"We understand Hanguang Jun!" The Lan disciple left with Sizhui and the other two, leaving Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji to themselves.

Once the junior is gone Wei Wuxian turn to look at Lan Wangji, "why don't we wait for the junior in one of the tea house?"

"Mn."

"Mn? I haven't hear that for a very long time. Come, let's find a tea house." The two walk to go find a tea house to wait for the junior to come back from talking to the people around the town that they are in right now.