Chapter 13

"Then at that time, after the Phoenix hunt, Jin Guangshan want Wei gongzi to hand over his Yin Hufu so that he can make his clan more powerful then other clan. Then that mean Xue Yang was there in Jinlintai."

"The question is, even if he have the yin iron or yin Hufu in his hand. Can he even control it?" Xiao Xingchen looked at his nephew, "A-Ying, what do you use your Yin Hufu for?"

"I only use it to fight Wen Rouhan against his disciple and his puppet. I don't want to use it against other cultivators." This got everyone to think about why Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan want it if they can't control it.

"Wei gongzi, we made dinner?" Nie Mingjue and Nie Huaisang look at Wen Ning, "Wen Ning?" A-Qing went to stand in front of Wen Ning, "don't touch him!"

"Wen Ning is no longer a fierce corpse. He is a living human now. Wen Ning, why don't you tell Nie Mingjue and Nie Huaisang what actually happen at the Qiongqi path?" Wen Ning nodded his head as he went to put down the food in each people table.

"While I was fighting the Lan, Nie, Ouyang, Jin and Yao disciple, I felt Wei gongzi is been attack by Jin Zixun. One minute I was fighting Jin Zixun and Jin Zixuan, the next thing I knew, I heard another flute sound. It told me to murder Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun. I know that it wasn't Wei gongzi flute sound but someone else."

While listen to what Wen Ning was saying something caught Nie Huaisang attention, "Wait wait, Wen Ning, you said that you were fighting with the Nie disciple?" Wen Ning nodded his head.

"That arrogant brat! How dare he take my disciple to go fight Wei Wuxian!? If he didn't die, then I will smash him into pieces!" Shouted an angry Nie Mingjue.

"Sizhui, Jingyi, Zizhen, come and eat, don't just stand there," Wen Ning have put the food on the other side of the table since the Junior shouldn't hear what the adult is discussing.

"Then Wen Ning, what happen at Jinlintai? Jin Guangshan said that you also kill many of his disciple there?" Nie Huaisang asked Wen Ning. He went to stand next to Wei Wuxian while A-Qing went to stand beside Xiao Xingchen.

"It was the same. I hear the same flute sound. I thought to myself, this isn't right, this isn't Wei gongzi at all. Jie Jie put him to sleep, he shouldn't be awake for another two week or more."

"Jin Guangshan lie."

"Da ge, he only want to make thing more difficult for Wei xiong, no, more like he want to blame and framed Wei xiong for what he did."

Nie Mingjue sigh, he got up, gave a bow, "Wen Ning, I know it is too late to said this but...I am deeply sorry for what I did. I know that this won't bring your family back. There is one thing I can do to help you and your family, if you give me a chance."

Sizhui who is listen to this got up and walk to stand next to Wen Ning, "Chifeng Zun, I respect a sect leader like you. Can you tell us what is it that you can do to help clear our family name?"

Nie Mingjue raised his head up, "I will talk some sense into those good for nothing sect leader. If they don't listen then...Wei gongzi, you can do whatever you want with them. I don't care about them at all."

Wei Wuxian chuckle at this, "of course Chifeng Zun."

That night Nie Huaisang and his brother is having a talk, "Huaisang, I'm sorry that I left you early. I bet taken over the Nie clan is hard for you right?"

"It was, I wasn't taught to be ready to be a sect leader. I always thought, as long as Da ge is still here I don't have to take over as sect leader. But when you were gone, I don't know what to do or how to handle it."

"You did said that Xichen and Jin Guangyao help you right?" Nie Huaisang nodded his head. "I wish Zonghui was still here with us. I can rely on him to help me with clan duty. He serve along side you for many year now."

"Zonghui, he is our best man."

The two doesn't know that Wei Wuxian is listen on their conversation, 'Zonghui, I never heard of him before. It look like he part of the clan disciple. I should go ask San Lang about it.' with that last thought Wei Wuxian left from there.

The next morning Wei Wuxian went to check up on the good for nothing cultivator. Nie Huaisang and Nie Mingjue is there as well. "Wei xiong can you at least spear my clan?" Nie Huaisang whined to Wei Wuxian.

*Sigh* "fine fine, you are my friend after all." Wei Wuxian make all of them appear above cloud Recesse. He waved his hand from left to right, all of the resentment clear up around the place. Not all of the resentment disappear, it is still around cloud Recesse.

"Nie clan disciple, I have a present for you," all of the Nie disciple look up, they see a person in green and black stepping from behind Wei Wuxian to stand in front of him.

"Sect leader Nie!"

Lan Xichen also look up as well, "Mingjue Xiong."

"Chifeng Zun is alive!"

"Nie disciple, since Nie Huaisang is my friend, he ask me to release you. I will sent you back to your clan. Make sure you stay there," with a snap of his finger, the Nie disciple disappear from there and reappear back at their clan. The Nie clan resentment energy disappear.

"Wei gongzi, can you take us down there?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head, he move them down to the ground. Sizhui, Jingyi and Zizhen went to stand behind Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen.

Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen don't mind the boys since they also want to protect them. The two have taken a like to the three boys, it was the same for them.

"It is time to end your grudge and hatred against Wei Wuxian and the Wen remnant."