Chapter 20

"I'm sure that you will find him, Wangji. Tell him how you feel? Tell him that you need to talk to him." 'I hope that you can get through Wei gongzi.'

Lan Wangji doesn't know if he can find Wei Wuxian or not. No one know where he live or in which part of cultivation world is he staying in. "I will see if I can find him. I just hope that Xiao Xingchen will let me talk to Wei Ying."

"That's right, Xiao Xingchen is his Shishu. He won't let you come close to Wei Wuxian." Lan Wangji nodded his head. "Wangji, you have to do this or Wei Wuxian won't stop attacking us."

"It was our fault, it was my fault! I promise Wei Ying that I will always stand beside him!"

"Wangji...."

Lan Wangji tighten his fist on his clothes, "I will go find him. I won't stop until I find Wei Ying," with that saying Lan Wangji got up and left from there. 'I don't know where to search. I don't know where Wei Ying is staying. Since he is more powerful now he can make his place invisible. No matter what Wei Ying I will find you.'

The first place Lan Wangji went to is Yunmeng Jiang clan. Lan Wangji went to different inn to ask about Wei Wuxian. None of the inn owner shake their head no, 'he not here, I thought that Wei Ying will live somewhere close by.' "I wonder if Sect leader Jiang know."

Lan Wangji went to see Jiang Wanyin. When he is at the Jiang clan household, one of the Jiang disciples went to get Jiang Wanyin. "Lan Wangji, what are you doing here?" Ask Jiang Wanyin.

'Even though I don't like him that much but he use to be Wei Ying brother,' "Have you seen Wei Ying around?"

"Wei Wuxian?"

"Mn."

"Why would he come back to Yunmeng town? There is no way he would come back here. Are you looking for him?"

"Mn."

"If you are then, he not here. If he is here then my disciple will let me know."

Just as Lan Wangji is about to leave the Jiang Wanyin said, "if you find Wei Wuxian, tell him that I'm sorry and that the Jiang clan will always and still be his home."

Lan Wangji just nodded his head, 'where should I go next?' Then a though went through his mind. "Yiling. Wei Ying must be there." So he went straight to Yiling.

Yiling

"Wei gege, I'm heading off to the market. Do you want me to get you anything?" A-Qing asked.

"How about some wine?"

"Okay."

While A-Qing is walking around buying ingredients for her now new family, she see Lan Wangji. 'Lan Wangji? What is he doing here or more like why is he here in Yiling? I must tell Wei gege,' A-Qing went to buy Wei Wuxian his wine and then head back to the house.

As Lan Wangji walk around Yiling he see the place that make him remember Wei Wuxian. The place where he first met Sizhui, the place where he see Wei Wuxian calling out his name after the two went their separate way when Wei Wuxian went to save the Wen remnant.

He also look at the inn that they went in to eat dinner with Wei Wuxian and Sizhui. 'Wei Ying, Sizhui, I'm sorry I cause you two so much trouble. I didn't mean to hurt you.' "The only place to look for Wei Ying is the burial mound."

So Lan Wangji decide to head toward the burial mound to see if he can find Wei Wuxian there.

"Wei gege! Wei gege!" A-Qing rush into the main room, "A-Qing, what's wrong?" Wei Wuxian asked A-Qing.

"Is Lan Wangji, he here in Yiling."

"What? Did he see you?" A-Qing shake her head no. "Since your back I will activate the shield around the house." The house cover up in reddish aura, soon the house disappear.

"Wei gege, why is he here?"

"What do you think?"

"Are you saying that Lan Wangji is here to look for you?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head. "I bet he want to find me."

"What for?" A-Qing realize something, "I just hope that A-Ning and the other won't run into Lan Wangji."

"You can said that again."

Lan Wangji walk toward the burial mound, "this place haven't change one bit, I wonder if Wei Ying is here." When Lan Wangji walk into the center of the burial mound, he went straight into the cave that once belong to Wei Wuxian.

"WeiYing! Wei Ying are you in here?!" Lan Wangji walk around the place to look for Wei Wuxian. "Wei Ying!"

Lan Wangji doesn't know it but Wei Wuxian is watching him. "Search all you want Lan Wangji. You won't find me. I won't let you find me." 'I wonder what make Lan Wangji want to find me?'

'This is the only place left, where else can he go?' "I have to try," Lan Wangji look around the cave, "Wei Ying, I know that you can hear me. Please, we need to talk. It won't take long."

"He want to talk to you? What is it that he want to talk to you about?" A-Qing asked Wei Wuxian. "I'm not sure. Do you think I should appear before him and ask Lan Wangji what is it that he want to talk to me about?"

"I think that is a bad idea. Why don't we wait for Xiao A-Die to come home first? You know that he doesn't like Lan Wangji one bit."

"I guess your right." Wei Wuxian looked at A-Qing, "have Wen Ning send any message back to you?" A-Qing put down the basket full of ingredients on the table, "No, not yet. I hope everyone is alright. Especially the boy. Oh that's right, Wei gege, what about Jin gongzi?"

"Jin Ling? Well, Jiang Wanyin have put bad thought about me into his mind. He won't believe me, or even forgive me for what I have done to his parents. He still my Shijie son, I won't hurt him."

"Your just like Xiao Die, your his Shijie son and he believe in you." This make Wei Wuxian happy. "Thank you A-Qing."