Chapter 17

Everyone appear in a big black smoke, "Are you all ready to make your decision?!" Come Wei Wuxian loud angry booming voice. When everyone in the Lan clan hear Wei Wuxian loud voice, they all ran to where he is at.

Xiao Xingchen went to stand next to Wei Wuxian, he pull out his sword, "I also want your answer. If you all give me the wrong answer, then I won't hesitate to take you all down!"

"Wei gongzi, please calm down," come Lan Xichen calm voice. Next to him is Lan Wangji and Lan Qiren.

"Lan Xichen! Don't you dare tell me to calm down!" Lan Wangji who is watching this want to said something but he couldn't. Even Wei Wuxian can see this, "Back off Lan Wangji. I don't want to deal with you the most."

Each word Wei Wuxian said to him, is like a knife stabbing his heart. 'I feel like....whatever I said....Wei Ying won't forgive me. What should I do? I betray him, I didn't stand beside him like I said I would.'

"First, did you kill any of our family member and disciple?" One of the sect leader asked Wei Wuxian. He waved his hand many circle appear in front of everyone, they see that their family, clan and disciple is safe and sound.

Wei Wuxian wave his hand again, the circle disappear. "Now answer me!" Everyone in the ground looked at one another, "Zewu Jun, he already told us what Jin Guangyao have done. He put talisman inside all of us to make us hate you. Make us believe that he is a good guy and make us believe that your a bad person."

Soon everyone gave Wei Wuxian a bow, "Wei Wuxian, we are deeply sorry for what we have done to you and the Wen clan. We will clear your name by spreading news that it was Su She, Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan who did this to you."

The only person who didn't said sorry to Wei Wuxian is Jiang Wanyin and Jin Ling. "Song Shushu, why isn't Sect leader Jiang and Jin Ling didn't do what other sect leader and their disciple is doing?" Whispered Jingyi.

Song Lan whispered back to Jingyi, the other listen in, "The two of them are too proud to said this to Wei Wuxian."

"Then do you think Wei Qianbei will let Sect leader Jiang go and Jin Ling go?" Whispered Zizhen.

"He will let them go," whispered Wen Ning.

"Ah! So you have figure it out." Wei Wuxian turn to look at his uncle, "Shishu, what do you think?"

"Since they know that they are wrong. We should let them go but," Xiao Xingchen pointed at Lan Wangji, "Lan Wangji, I won't forgive you. Like I said before I won't hand A-Ying over to you."

Xiao Xingchen take Wei Wuxian hand, "get them home and let's go home ourselves." Wei Wuxian nodded his head. He remove all of the dark energy around each clan, even in Gusu as well.

He waved his hand, everyone went back to their own clan. "Let's go!" Wei Wuxian open up a portal for everyone to walk through, "Wei Ying!"

Xiao Xingchen turn around and waved his hand energy to push Lan Wangji back. "Wangji!" Lan Xichen caught his didi in his arm. Song Lan step in front of Wei Wuxian, "There is no use Lan er gongzi. You have hurt and betray Xingchen nephew, he won't forgive those who have hurt his family member. Especially his Shijie son." After saying that Song Lan turn around and walk through the portal.

When everyone got home someone is waiting for them, "San Lang," San Lang turn around with a smile on his face. "I found the person you ask me to look for. He want to know why you were looking for him."

Wei Wuxian turn to look at Xiao Xingchen, "Shishu," Xiao Xingchen patted Wei Wuxian head, "Go on, we will take care of thing here."

So Wei Wuxian left with San Lang, "Wuxian, how will you tell Nie Zonghui that the Nie brothers still miss him?"

"It seem like Nie Zonghui use to be Nie Mingjue right hand man. He care deeply for Nie Huaisang. He willing to sacrifice himself to save his young master. Also, I want his didi to see him again."

"Right, we have arrive," San Lang take Wei Wuxian over to where Nie Zinghui is waiting for them.

"Nie Zonghui?" Nie Zonghui turn around, "Yes, that's me."

"You got a chance to come back to the living world. Do you want to come with me?" Nie Zonghui looked at San Lang, then back to Wei Wuxian.

"The Nie brothers misses you. They mention you, even your didi misses you. I ask San Lang if he can bring you back to the living world. The decision is your?"

"I just don't know what to said once I see them again. That time....Sect leader....he..."

"That time....Sect leader Nie was poisoned by a person name Jin Guangyao. Nie Huaisang try to stop his Da ge from killing you but the song he was playing, was the wrong melody."

Nie Zonghui doesn't understand, "what are you saying? Are you saying this whole time when Jin Guangyao was playing for Sect leader, he play the wrong melody?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

"Jin Guangyao try to control Nie Mingjue like a corpse, instead he was killed by Xue Yang and Jin Guangyao."

"What?!" Wei Wuxian can see how angry Nie Zonghui is, "I ask San Lang to bring Nie Mingjue back to life like how you are right now. I am sure the Nie brother and your didi will be very happy to see their dear friend and brother again."

"Can I....can I really go back to the living world?" Nie Zonghui asked San Lang and Wei Wuxian.

"Of course you can. I am king of spiritual realm, my friend ask to bring you back then I accept his request." San Lang open up a portal, "Nie Zonghui, time to go meet your sect leader, Er gongzi, and didi." Wei Wuxian step through the portal, Nie Zonghui gave a bow to San Lang and then he step through the portal as well.