Chapter 21

"He not here. Where else can he go or live?" As Lan Wangji walk around Yiling he see Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen ahead of him. He walk up to the gang, "Sizhui!" When Sizhui hear his name been call he look up ahead to see a person in white walking toward them.

Sizhui went to stand behind Xiao Xingchen, "Sizhui?" Sizhui pointed his finger in front of them. They all followed Sizhui finger and that is when they all see, "Hanguang Jun!" Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan went to stand in front of the boys.

"What do you want Lan gongzi?" Asked a very angry Xiao Xingchen. "I'm looking for Wei Ying. Do you know where he is at?" Lan Wangji asked Xiao Xingchen.

"Yes I do. But I won't tell you. Why don't you just head back to your clan? And Leave A-Ying alone." Xiao Xingchen take Song Lan hand, "Zichen, boys, A-Ning, let's go," as the group walk pass Lan Wangji, he said, "please Xiao xiong, I need to speak with Wei Ying. There are thing I need to talk to him about."

"Xiao Shifu, I don't think we should talk about Xian gege here. Why don't we go somewhere else?" Xiao Xingchen look around them, he see many people is looking at them.

Song Lan pull Xiao Xingchen out of town and toward the forest. "Lan er gongzi, it is up to A-Xian if he want to talk to you or not. It is not up to Xingchen to decide for him."

"Then can you take me to where Wei Ying is at. Please, I need to talk to him." Sizhui, Jingyi and Zizhen looked at one another, then back to Xiao Xingchen. "I'm sorry, I can't take you to where A-Ying is at. If he want to see you and talk to you then he will let you know."

Lan Wangji look at Sizhui and Jingyi, "Sizhui, Jingyi, how are you two doing?" Lan Jingyi and Sizhui, turn away from Lan Wangji, this somehow hurt Lan Wangji a lot. "Boys, A-Ning, let's go," Lan Wangji want to follow but he decide not too.

'Xiao Xingchen is right, if Wei Ying want to see me and talk to me then he will show himself to me.' "I guess I will head back home first then I will try again." Lan Wangji take out his sword, he flew back to Gusu with a sad expression on his face.

When Xiao Xingchen and the other arrive back home the first thing Xiao Xingchen do is to go talk to Wei Wuxian. "A-Ying! A-Ying!" Xiao Xingchen rush into the room while the other walk into the room.

"Shishu, what is it?" Wei Wuxian put down the wine in his hand. "Did you know that Lan Wangji is in Yiling?" Xiao Xingchen asked Wei Wuxian.

"I did. A-Qing saw him in Yiling a couple a day ago. Did you all run into him?" Wei Wuxian watch as they all nodded their head. "Did he said anything to you?" He asked.

"He want to talk to you." Was all Xiao Xingchen said.

"Doesn't he know that I don't want to see him or talk to him?" Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan looked at each other then back to Wei Wuxian. "You don't want to talk to Lan Wangji?"

Xiao Xingchen can tell that Wei Wuxian doesn't want to tell him in front of the junior. "Children, go get some rest. A-Ning, you should go see A-Qing. I'm sure she want to see you right now."

"Okay, come boys." The junior follow Wen Ning as they left the main room. "A-Ying?" Xiao Xingchen asked once Wen Ning and the Junior left from there. "I can't hide from Lan Wangji forever can I? I knew that he will go looking for me sooner or later."

"Since Lan Wangji have come this far might as well talk to him. Even though I don't like this at all but he look like he really want to talk to you A-Ying."

"Shishu, don't you hate Lan Wangji?" Wei Wuxian asked. "I do. He won't stop until he find you A-Ying. Why not let Lan Wangji see you and try to find out what is it that he want to talk to you about."

"I will think about it Shishu. I will think about it."

Cloud Recesse

"Wangji?" Lan Wangji look up to see Lan Xichen is waiting for him. "Wangji, have you found Wei gongzi?" All Lan Wangji did is shake his head no. "Are you going to try again?" Lan Xichen looked at his didi.

"If he want to see me, then he will show himself. I don't know where he is at, only his family does."

"Then let's wait."

Sometime when Lan Wangji take the Lan junior on a night hunt, he also take this time to go look for Wei Wuxian or wherever is he living now. 'The only place Wei Ying can be in is Yiling.'

Lan Wangji doesn't know it but Wei Wuxian has been watching him ever since he left cloud Recesse on a night hunt. "Lan Wangji ah Lan Wangji, what's the point of looking for me if you don't understand what I am going through right now."

"A-Ying?" Xiao Xingchen walk into the room. "Still trying to decide if you want to see him or not?" Xiao Xingchen asked as he went to the front to seat down on the other side of Wei Wuxian.

"Mn."

"What is going through your mind?" Xiao Xingchen asked Wei Wuxian. "How can I talk to Lan Wangji if he doesn't understand what I went through? He doesn't understand how I feel when someone I trust and have faith in betray me like this."

"Then why don't you make him understand? Or let him see what it feel like to be you, let him see what it feel like to get betray by the person who he call soulmate."

"Xingchen is right Wuxian. Since he is on a night hunt right now, he will fall asleep that is when you make Lan Wangji dream about you getting capture, tortured and see himself rejecting you and betraying you. Let him see all of that from your pov."