A dark and stormy night

I fly through the sky at top speed, I wish this form I scanned had more thrust, would certainly make this easier.

I feel the heavy rain against my finish as I hear the sound of thunder in the background, dangerous conditions to fly in, yet my own safety is very much at the back of mind.

I feel a sickly feeling down in my spark, I start to try to calm my nervousness by trying to think of a reason Laserbeak hasn't moved.

I can only think of one thing in which Laserbeak would be ok, we only ever installed life signal trackers upon high ranking officers, and normal tracking devices were placed on everyone else, maybe something fried the trackers on Laserbeak and the Vehicons? I can hope that's it.

I checked my map again, he still hasn't moved, neither have the Vehicons, I knew they wouldn't have, yet I can't help but check it again and again.

Soon enough I see a red dot on the map, I know what the dot is, it's me.

I start to aim myself down towards the area, I take in the landscape, a large forest, the dots on the map seem to have been just below a cliffside.

I come down and transform, shifting from drone to bot. I quickly scanned my surrounding.

I gasp at what I see, destruction, silver Vehicon corpse lying about, near all of them have their blasts drawn,

I quickly refocus myself, Laserbeak, I open the map on my visor again, I turn and run off to where he should be, I see a dead Vehicon laying over where his signal is coming from.

I draw my tentacles and grasp the body, I then throw it to the left. I stumble backwards in horror, a terrifying, spark chilling feeling coming over me.

A broken off piece of Laserbeaks wing lays on the floor, and the rest of him is nowhere to be seen.

Did the Autobots take him now?