Reunion

NOTE: This chapter is a remake of the since removed chapter of the same name, that chapter was simply badly written and so I wanted to give you something worth reading.

I stand at my console, I'm barely holding back my shaking, a self diagnostic indicates a heightened stress and a rush of adrenaline.

I've activated a code yellow, it'll keep all non-emergency comm chatter down without alerting Megatron.

Megatron.

When this is over, I'm going to speak to him, when Breakdown and Laserbeak are safe I'll speak to him, he's gone too far this time.

Breakdown is a great Decepticon, and Megatron's stabbed him in the back. Not negotiating with Autobots Laserbeak was . . . I could understand the reason why, and asides, Laserbeak doesn't even seem to have been caught by them now, but I just don't understand why his reasoning this time around, because Breakdown was 'weak to be caught'? I'm beginning to think that he just didn't feel like doing anything today.

No, It's the dark Energon, The Megatron that freed Kaon wasn't like this, things only got like this after he started with that dreadfully dark Energon.

My thoughts are interrupted by a sound, I refocus on the terminal screen and I see a groundbridge request, and it's coming from one of the most eastern points on the map of this planet?

I quickly type a command in and access it.

"-This is the Nemesis, reason for emergency contact?-"

"Hey, Imma need a groundbridge and immediate medical attention for two"

It's him, Breakdown, he's alive.

Wait, for two? Is Laserbeak with him?

I type as quickly as I can into the terminal as I say "-granted-".

"Thanks 'Sound" He added.

I disconnect from the terminal and . . . stand still for a moment, just for a moment as it sinks in, Laserbeak might finally be with me again.

I take off at feel speed, running towards the left and to the door out of here. I slam my digits into the scanner, the door slides open and I take off yet again.

I realized that I forgot to order a Vehicon to man my station and I very briefly considered turning back to tell them.

No, it doesn't matter, getting to Groundbridge control does.

I take a right and soon find myself outside of Groundbridge control, I slow myself and stop outside of the room, I place my hand into the scanner and the door opens a second later, there I see them.

First I notice Breakdown, his chestplate is barely hanging on, dents and scrapes are up and down his entire body. He's leaning against a Vehicon by his side. He notices me coming and turns his head to look at me, then I see it.

his right eye is gone, it looks like it was ripped right out, sparks pounce from the socket. He then starts speaking "Hey 'Sound, I brought a gift for ya" he states weakly as he motions with his free arm towards a Vehicon, a Vehicon that's carrying something.

It takes me a second, but then it hits me, It's Laserbeak. I rush forward towards the Vehicon that's holding Laserbeak up in front of himself.

"His vitals are low, we have to get him to Knock-out's clinic" The Vehicon explains. I step aside and the Vehicon walks past me.

The two Vehicons and Breakdown walk out of the control room, I follow them out into the hall and continue following them down the hall.

"Chief Soundwave!" I hear a voice behind me, I stop and turn my head to the Vehicon calling me over, "Lord Megatron wants to see you in his throne" He motions for me to follow him.

. . .

. . .

. . .

"-No-"