Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    "This is... a storage bag?" Qi Chu squatted down and picked up the storage bag that fell on the ground. Although it is a secret realm, the secret realm facing students has been confirmed by various sects and immortal alliances many times to be safe. It will be classified as an internship place for students.

    A monk with a storage bag must be above Foundation Establishment, but there is a dropped storage bag right now, and there are spirit grass and spirit stones in the storage bag, which is too weird.

    Qi Chu was thoughtful, "It won't be dropped by accident. Although it's an ordinary storage bag, it's also a magic weapon that monks above Foundation Establishment will have." Lu Li approached, looking at the pattern on the storage

    bag , reminded, "There are patterns on it."

    Qi Chu carefully identified, "This pattern is from the Mu Cangzong? Could it be that they came to find spiritual grass?" Not

    all spiritual grasses can be cultivated, some rare spiritual grasses are naturally only grown in secret realms Among them, for example, the keel grass needed for marrow washing before.

    Mu Cangzong is a medicine sect, so it is natural to search for spirit grass in the secret realm, but now they have lost their storage bag, could it be that something urgent happened?

    Suddenly, a green shadow flashed in the corner of the eye, "Not good." Qi Chu pulled away from Lu Li, and the green afterimage rushed over, and after missing, it burrowed into the grass again.

    Surrounded by tall grass and trees, Qi Chu spread his hands to protect Lu Li behind him before he had time to see clearly what was attacking him, "Can you concentrate your spiritual power on your fists? You did it unconsciously last time."     "Okay." Lu Li was still thinking about what he should do when he heard Qi Chu's suggestion, and he gathered a powerful spiritual force on his fist, "Is that so?"     "Well, if something attacks you, don't hesitate, just beat it up." Qi Chu guessed that the thing that attacked you just now was probably not a good thing.     Then the two stood back to back, constantly observing the surroundings, suddenly something moved in the grass, and Qi Chu picked up a few fire talismans between his fingertips, ready to fight back.     After all the searching, one hand stretched out into the grass, but there was no sound.

    "Who?" Qi Chu half-closed his eyes, "If you don't speak, I'll burn you too."

    The owner of the hand still didn't speak.

    "Don't move, the higher the level of the monster, the higher the IQ." Qi Chu was worried that Lu Li would be deceived, so he deliberately explained, "Maybe that person has already been killed.

    " Lu Limo once again had the upper hand, he always spoke with a weird ending, "What is this~" Although Qi Chu

    felt that the other party's tone was a bit strange, he didn't think much about it, thinking that it was the first time a boy saw a monster Fear.

    "If I'm not wrong, it might be a dog. It's a third-level monster. It's blue in color and cunning. It can hide in the woods and likes to eat people." "Can eat people~" Lu Li, the demon, laughed silently

    . Through the shaking from behind, Qi Chu mistakenly thought that he was afraid.

    "Don't be afraid, it looks like there's only one of them, and it should be able to handle it." Although the monks at the foundation stage may not be able to beat them, there are two of them, and Lu Li's spiritual power manipulation is not weak.