Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    On the other end of the phone, there was no sound for a long time, Qi Chu was almost sure of his guess, Yang Hua knew too much about cultivation, even if it was a fake magic weapon, he cared too much.

    "Little girl, sometimes I really feel that you don't look like an ordinary person who is only 17 years old." The voice on the other end of the phone suddenly became serious.

    "Then you're thinking wrong, I'm really an ordinary person." In Yuanshen's words, he was indeed an ordinary person.

    "It's impossible for ordinary people to drive that dangerous thing in your hand, that's what you want to practice." Yang Hua said straight away.

    Holding the phone, Qi Chu slowly raised his head to look at the sky. There was no light in the gray sky, "Since you have already guessed it, what else is there to ask? Tell me, yes or no." On the other end of the

    phone Sighing, "I can only say I'm doing my best, but I need one thing."

    Qi Chu: "I'll see what I can prepare for what I need. I also know something about refining weapons."

    Yang Hua: "I I know, what I need is you."

    Qi Chu was silent.

    Yang Hua also found that what she said was a bit strange, so she hurriedly made amends: "Don't get me wrong, I need your spiritual power."

    Qi Chu smiled: "I almost called the police."

    The two made an appointment to meet in the Antique City, and Yang Hua I drove a dilapidated van and took a closer look. The chairs in the back of the van were all dismantled, as if they were planning to kill | people | steal goods.

    "Kidnapping and killing are illegal, are you sure?" Qi Chu said as he calmly opened the car door and got into the co-pilot.

    Yang Hua's hands shaking the ignition, finally turned off the fire again, "Master, I'll be grateful if you don't kill me, I don't have spiritual power, I'm not blind." "You know better.

    " Qi Chu pushed the magic iron to his side, "Then where are we going? Is it your secret base?" "You'll know when you go

    , I'm sure it will be an eye-opener for you." Yang Hua pretended to be mysterious.

    The car drove from the urban area to the outskirts of the city. At the beginning, there were some tall buildings around, but gradually the buildings became shorter and shorter, then the farmland, and finally turned into a patch of weeds.

    There are barren mountains and wild mountains everywhere, with no one inhabited. It is indeed a place suitable for killing |

    【Are you free right now? 】

    Qi Chu casually took a picture outside the car window and added a location.

    [Busy, barren mountains and wild mountains, killing | people | crossing goods. Smile.jpg]

    "Don't take random pictures, the cultivation world will know that I'm going to die." Seeing Qi Chu taking pictures, Yang Hua was so nervous that the steering wheel tilted to the side, and the phone in Qi Chu's hand almost fell out of the window.

    "What are you afraid of? You haven't arrived yet. Besides, anyone can come here, and it's not a secret place. Why are you panicking?" Qi Chu glanced at the other party for no further reply, and put the phone back in his pocket with a smile.

    Yang Hua hummed unwillingly, and changed the subject again: "Little girl, how is your cultivation now? Have you built a foundation yet?" Qi

    Chu glanced at Yang Hua, and laughed at himself, "What do you think? A few days ago Those who have trouble drawing talismans can directly build a foundation today, did I take some elixir or was taught some secret method by an expert?" "