Chapter 4

I woke up in my bed after a long night

I woke up in my bed after a long night. After my mom had left she thought I was alseep but I was nowhere near falling asleep. I tried reading and picked up Beach Read that was laying on my nightstand but I only read a few sentences and then my mind went otherways.

It used to be worse I wouldn't be able to sleep at all and would go days without sleeping now it had gotten better and at least I could get a few hours of sleep most nights.

I had tried to listen to music but my mind still went back to those moments. I had paced around my room for at least an hour before my brother came in and calmed me down. He helped me and after he left I actually fell asleep.

Samuel had helped a lot through all these years. He was the only one that really knew what was going on. Laia knew some of it because I had to tell her to like be careful with guys and stuff after it happened to me but I just couldn't tell her all of it, it was to hard to tell Samuel and I couldn't do it two times.

I got out of my bed and walked into the bathroom. I looked like shit. My hair was a mess and you could tell that I had been crying because my eyes were all puffy and red. I washed my face and brushed my hair. I still looked bad.

Then I put my hair up with a hairclip and did my makeup. I looked a bit more decent and it wasn't going to get better so I just walked out and picked out an outfit.

It was simple, it was cute and I wasn't doing anything special today so it worked

It was simple, it was cute and I wasn't doing anything special today so it worked. I walked out of my room and downstairs to the kitchen. There I was met by two idiots. Luca and Hugo.

"Hi Julieta," Hugo said and they both smirked.

"Hello," I simply answered and walked over to the fridge. I opened it and it was completely empty. "What the hell." I turned around and glared at them.

"It was not us," Hugo spoke and then they both burst out laughing.

"Where is the food?" I asked and Luca shrugged.

"Santa stole it," he said and they laughed again.

"Oh god you're like babies," I muttered and took a mandarin from the counter. "If you would've taken the fruit I would've killed you."