Chapter 28

This would be our last meeting now before we had to hand in our plan

This would be our last meeting now before we had to hand in our plan. We were pretty much done so we didn't really have anything to speak about. I was sitting in his lap and we were both reading through our plan.

It looked good and I didn't really have any ideas how we could fix it. But I definetly thought that someone else's plan would be picked. I was done reading so I started fiddling with Gavino's hair. He put the papers down and smiled at me.

"Do you want to do something tonight?" he asked and I smiled.

"Sure, what do you have in mind?" I shot back and he raised his eyebrows.

"Maybe go out to dinner," he suggested and I nodded.

"Sure, but you pick a restuarant," I replied and he shook his head.

"No, you're just going to be dissatisfied with what I pick. Either it's going to be too fancy or too expensive or too cheap so you're picking," he told me and I laughed.

"Okay fine, why not sushi?" I asked and he nodded.

"Sushi is perfect, be ready at six," he answered and I placed a peck on his lips and then pulled away.

He rolled his eyes and I smiled. "I warned you that I was a tease," I spoke and he smiled.

"I know," he said and I stood up.

"If you could hand in our plan that would be great because I'm going to see Ophelia at a café" I told him and he nodded.

"Sure."

~~~~

Ophelia and I had decided that we could go to a nice little café and talk. So there we were. Standing in line ready to order. I was going to order a vanilla muffin and a chamomile tea.

We both ordered and then sat down at a small booth. "I can't believe that you are leaving in two weeks, you just got here," I told her and she smiled.

"I know, I just got all the information about what needs to be done there and what my mission is. I need to spend time with the Mexican mafia boss and his closest friends and see if they're trustworthy enough. I'm supposed to be there for more than a year," she explained and I smiled.

"You know that you can call me anytime, right? Even if it's in the middle of the night. I want to make sure that you are fine and safe over there," I said and she nodded.

"Yeah, I will. The girls that are coming with me are my friends but they're more of a group and I know that I'm going to have to be the one who actually takes our mission seriously. We have to help the Mexicans with their missions and stuff too apparently and the worst part is that we have to live in their house. Enzo's house," she replied and sighed.

"I'm so sorry, it was such bad luck that it was him at that club," I spoke and she raised her eyebrows.

"I know, but it's kind of good too. Now I know who and what I'm dealing with," she rold me and I shrugged.