Chapter 44

I was going shopping with Miranda and Noemi

I was going shopping with Miranda and Noemi. We were going to find dresses for my engagement party.

So we went to the mall together and walked around in a couple different stores. Miranda found a beautiful black dress and Noemi found a blue one.

Then there was only me left. Eventually in one of the stores I found a green and purple dress and tried them both on.

"I think that the green one is prettiest," Miranda said and Noemi shook her head.

"No the purple one is so pretty," she replied and I sighed.

"I think I'm going to take the purple one," I spoke and smiled.

We bought it and then went back home.

The party was going to happen later that night and we needed to get ready.

~~~~

When we were ready we took some pictures and then someone knocked on my door.

I opened and saw Manuele, Luca and Gavino standing there. They all held out their hand and I grabbed Gavino's reluctantly.

"You look gorgeous," he said and I smiled vaguely.

"Thank you," I replied and we walked downstairs.

We were driving to this big event house that we had hired. Everyone got in the cars and the whole car ride to the house was silent.

When we arrived Gavino helped me out of the car and then it was time.

We had to act in love to everyone in there.

"Okay, so pretty much everyone is already here but just act like you love each other," Samuel said and I nodded.

Of course.

Gavino grabbed my hand and we walked up the steps to the house.

We entered the building and everyone's eyes turned to us.

There was some cheering but we immediately had to make the rounds and people congratulated us.

We talked to Russians, Americans, Mexicans, Irish and so much more but I hadn't registered that the Mexicans would be there until I saw Ophelia and Enzo in a corner talking.